EL CHAPO escapes from prison

sean-penn.jpg

You a felon? [@=/u/83928/chandler6008]@chandler6008[/@]

yeah man . stole some antique guns , sold one to my homie for 5k.

he looked it up and found out it was 30k and tried to sell it to the guy they were stolen from at an auction :smh:

he had a family and wasnt gonna let him take the heat for it :smh:

told them it was me and got 1-2 on a bid , did 13 months and was out . Not gonna let him and his suffer for what i caused... :lol:  

he wssnt even gonna say my name until i told him too , couldnt see him go down like that

Full video of the raid
Would have wild if one of them saw Chapo face to face

Last edited:
If yall wanna see what the guys looked like after the raid. Go to borderlandbeat.com Dudes got thier brains blown out.

I haven't been following this story and have no idea how Sean Penn got involved, but this dude looks like he's ******** his pants
laugh.gif

Last edited:
got this from another comment section, but pretty much spot on:

Kate was doing all this for Sean Penn, because she is screwing him. While chapo is doing all this for her. And she just worried about Penn, while Penn is doing it for the government or his personal interest... Chapo...rule # 1 never trust no man or ***** on this planet. Now your ******.. you let a big butt and pretty smile take you down. Thought you were smarter than that. Plus there's way finer looking girls in Sinaloa that ain't actress you could of had

supposedly the biggest drug king pin would give the NT simps a run for their money... :smh:

and dudes wondering why he even invited them dudes to see him...

because when money and power no longer an issues...the only thing left is fame...a lot of these high class criminals are mental midgets...and just like every other human being want to be known for all the money and power they have...

Last edited:
got this from another comment section, but pretty much spot on:
supposedly the biggest drug king pin would give the NT simps a run for their money... :smh:

and dudes wondering why he even invited them dudes to see him...

because when money and power no longer an issues...the only thing left is fame...a lot of these high class criminals are mental midgets...and just like every other human being want to be known for all the money and power they have...

It wasn't Penn, the Mexican government is just trying to pin it on him... Interview was filmed up in the mountains

The house they raided was in a local area

They embarras someone like Penn was able to get in contact with El Chapo and they been looking for him for months and came up empty

copped copped
Did you even know who El Chapo was before his initial capture (actually his second) ?
Cause a lot of ppl in the world didn't, but believe me when I say ppl knew who he was. You don't amass that kind of empire without ppl knowing. There are countless men who have reigned supreme in the drug game who ppl don't know about, they didn't need movies or Netflix shows to explain their "fame". If you follow the culture of narcos, you know there are many many stories and songs that ppl sing about them. This is what makes them legends...not some Hollywood movie bs.

Last edited:
It wasn't Penn, the Mexican government is just trying to pin it on him... Interview was filmed up in the mountains

The house they raided was in a local area

They embarras someone like Penn was able to get in contact with El Chapo and they been looking for him for months and came up empty

come on you are not that naive are you?

so what if they interviewed in spot A and then grabbed him in spot b? this has NO RELEVANCE at all....

you don't think they could track him going from A to B?

maybe they waited two months just watching him before they thought it was a good time to go get him...just because the capture took a few months doesn't mean they didn't know where he was when penn met him...

maybe they wanted to gather as much intel/info as they possibly could...

at the end of the day you don't allow no actor/reporter to even know who you are...the text messages that were released between the actress and him show that he didn't even know who penn was...more interested in her...

she told him penn was the biggest movie star in the united states and how he wants to do this and that...homie said yeah bring him...but he didn't know who he was...

as the biggest drug pin why would you even want a big story about you or a movie created? homie was blinded by the P plain and simple...

again all this is analysis from what WE ARE TOLD HAPPENED, we obviously don't know anything 100% concrete.

copped copped
Did you even know who El Chapo was before his initial capture (actually his second) ?
Cause a lot of ppl in the world didn't, but believe me when I say ppl knew who he was. You don't amass that kind of empire without ppl knowing. There are countless men who have reigned supreme in the drug game who ppl don't know about, they didn't need movies or Netflix shows to explain their "fame". If you follow the culture of narcos, you know there are many many stories and songs that ppl sing about them. This is what makes them legends...not some Hollywood movie bs.

right...so why let some american actor come and interview you for a story in rolling stone + a netflix mini series about your escape?

what is the purpose of letting the world know who what where when and how?

if the story is true from what we are told...he did it for two reasons: 1) the actress was adamant that penn wanted to interview him, and because of her and her P he allowed it... 2) he wants the world to know who he is through theater

what other possible alternatives are there? why else would a multi billionaire who could easily run to some remote area in the world and live out his life with billions of dollars, unlimited security, unlimited P, etc. etc. want to talk to two people who want to REPORT his story...

if it its not because of her or fame...this story must be fake...and penn is some cia agent who is just positioning himself within the higher ranks...

Last edited:
Where are these texts every she said what you're saying she did?
Your story sounds cool but I don't see no facts.

Back
Top Bottom