EL CHAPO escapes from prison

laugh.gif
 Playboy probably "escapes" all the time. Coming and going ain't no thang, when they all on the payroll. 

They're letting this dude out, but I don't think by choice. Dude is a real life Gotham mob boss. He knows the families of the guards, lists off their kids name one by one, and tells them they're dead or worse if they don't let him out. He's got that much control.

If they wanted him done they would of killed him

Last edited:
I can't think of El Chapo without thinking of that clown *** racist NTer from Dallas that used to use his avy. Hopefully they're forced to shoot El Chapo dead to send them both a message.

It's lit in Mexico today, apparently they stopped flights at some airports. El Chapo is in their backyard and they don't even know it.

Shutup. Everyone roots for the bad guy thats how it goes. I mean, arent you that dude that worships gucci mane and future? Stop bein a weenie
Future and Gucci Mane are my favorite artists. It's just music. Not at all comparable. Gucci Mane deserves his time in prison, I'm not out here demanding his immediate release.

Sure I'll be glad when he gets out but he did the crime so he deserves the time.

Do you realize how many lives El Chapo ruined? How many murders he's responsible for?

Might as well start petitioning for serial killers' release. All of you are looking like a bunch of clowns itt

Last edited:
Can't wait for the movie.
Think we all know a couple guards were taken care of tho. Three nothing u can really do with a guy like him besides kill him. Like stated earlier he probably has the name of all their families and threatened them if he didn't pay em.

Ya'll ****** wanna cry when they flay a dozen kids unrelated to the life then hang the corpses off a bridge, but praise the cats behind it. I got no respect for dudes without a code.
Yea this Chapo love threw me off a little 
laugh.gif
,isn't Sinaloa probably the most vicious/brutal cartel out there too?  Maybe it's all the execution pics I've seen but I can't get down with that even if dude was a legit Robin Hood

Last edited:
Ya'll ****** wanna cry when they flay a dozen kids unrelated to the life then hang the corpses off a bridge, but praise the cats behind it. I got no respect for dudes without a code.
Yea this Chapo love threw me off a little :lol: ,isn't Sinaloa probably the most vicious/brutal cartel out there too?  Maybe it's all the execution pics I've seen but I can't get down with that even if dude was a legit Robin Hood

These dudes were publicly executing bloggers man. Bloggers.

Back
Top Bottom