Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

Tea party is a group of white people that I do not like. These be the fools that be in positions to affect African blooded people and other minorities. People who rock confederate flags aren't systematically dangerous but these folks are

So if the flag comes down in SC, then what?
About to get live out here.

It's already bad...
mean.gif

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/torra...es-not-crazy-hes-your-creation_b_7618140.html

Last edited:
I don't see how black people live in SC as is. That state is literally the dumps filled with renovated plantations that white supremacist go visit for vacation. ****, Charleston is a rich vacation destination filled with poor blacks who work at these spots. It's like an American Dominican Republic

You have to drive through sundown towns to even get to myrtle beach :x

Last edited:
Well that's what "they" want, to drive out the minorities out of sc. But to add, I never understood eu bike week too place in sc...

The tea party ain't nothing but a more educated - upwardly mobile version of the kkk. It was born out of right wing radicalism in response to growing populace of minorities in the U.S.

I don't see how black people live in SC as is. That state is literally the dumps filled with renovated plantations that white supremacist go visit for vacation. ****, Charleston is a rich vacation destination filled with poor blacks who work at these spots. It's like an American Dominican Republic

You have to drive through sundown towns to even get to myrtle beach
sick.gif
Most of the black people who stay in MT pleasant stay off of the low lying area of north us 17 and Awendaw.. but taking US 17 to charelston from 95 noth.. jacksonboro.. if youre black.. slow down..SMALL SUN DOWN TOWN!!!

Off subject, but it seems like every 3rd car in VA has the "don't tread on me" license plate. There is some controversy surrounding that as well....depending on what you think of the Tea Party.

Honestly, half of these people who got it don't even realize what it symbolizes.

Some of the resorts in Myrtle Beach are called plantations. 
for years my parents would want to stay at a place called ocean creek plantation, smh.

They have pancake house plantation's that are breakfast places. Even have a placed called mammy's, joint used to have the stereotypical fat black women with the apron on top of it. 

y'all seen this...

White Supremacist Who Influenced Charleston Suspect Donated to 2016 G.O.P. Campaigns

The leader of a white supremacist group that apparently influenced Dylann Roof, the suspect in the killing of nine African-Americans in a Charleston, S.C., church last week, has donated tens of thousands of dollars to Republican campaigns, including those of 2016 presidential contenders such as Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum and Rand Paul, records show.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/22/us/campaign-donations-linked-to-white-supremacist.html?_r=0

and as far as the flag goes...i can't believe how obvious it is that it needs to come down but yet there is still some debate about it...even if they did take it down it isn't a victory at all in my opinion...this country still has a long way to go..i would bet that even if the flag didn't exist he still would've been a racist murderer...

Naw the flag needed 2 be taken down.

I mean even if you ignore all the political aspects of it...look at the situation in its most basic form.

A terrorist came into a church and killed 9 african americans.
The Confederate flag, which he was seen with, is something that represents him and his ideals....and to fly it IN THE STATE OF THE CRIME COMMITTED is a slap in the face to the people we lost.

The least that could of been done...THE LEAST ...is to take it down.

Its a no brainer.

Naw the flag needed 2 be taken down.

I mean even if you ignore all the political aspects of it...look at the situation in its most basic form.

A terrorist came into a church and killed 9 african americans.
The Confederate flag, which he was seen with, is something that represents him and his ideals....and to fly it IN THE STATE OF THE CRIME COMMITTED is a slap in the face to the people we lost.

The least that could of been done...THE LEAST ...is to take it down.

Its a no brainer.

that's my point...it is a no brainer but folks out here really debating...

they just made the call of it coming down...

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/nikki-haley-calls-for-removal-of-confederate-flag-122182725721.html

Although I'm glad they're taking the flag down, it really means nothing...

The flag should have been taken down a hundred ******* years ago.

Racists still gonna racist.

Tea party is a group of white people that I do not like. These be the fools that be in positions to affect African blooded people and other minorities. People who rock confederate flags aren't systematically dangerous but these folks are

The Tea Party in my opinion the biggest threat to the black community right now.

A group a white people actively campaigning for the expansion of white supremacy, and hold tons of influence over one of the major political parties

y'all seen this...

White Supremacist Who Influenced Charleston Suspect Donated to 2016 G.O.P. Campaigns

The leader of a white supremacist group that apparently influenced Dylann Roof, the suspect in the killing of nine African-Americans in a Charleston, S.C., church last week, has donated tens of thousands of dollars to Republican campaigns, including those of 2016 presidential contenders such as Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum and Rand Paul, records show.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/22/us/campaign-donations-linked-to-white-supremacist.html?_r=0

and as far as the flag goes...i can't believe how obvious it is that it needs to come down but yet there is still some debate about it...even if they did take it down it isn't a victory at all in my opinion...this country still has a long way to go..i would bet that even if the flag didn't exist he still would've been a racist murderer...

Been saying this for a while. Dems might be a let down in many areas

But the G.O.P is the party of white supremacy. And they are proud of it.

I find it sadly hilarious that the solution of all of this seems to be taking down a dam flag. The flag is the main problem here right?

Federal & state governments should make it illegal to fly that flag just like Germany did with nazi flags.

It's a nice gesture to take it down, but what does it really accomplish? I feel like racist/insensitive white people will say "we took action! We took the flag down!" whenever some injustice happens to black people going forward. They're just going to point back to this act, as if it changed anything in the systemic discrimination that will obviously still exist.

I definitely want the flag to be taken down and banned, but I don't want things to end there. How about take it down and also fight against what it stands for?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom