Eminem on Over and Beamer Benz...put your thiZz face on

http://rapradar.com/2010/04/27/eminem-despicable-freestyle/
sick.gif

He's in his own area all by himself... Just amazing what he can do and get away with...

Get rowdy as Rothliesburger in a bathroom stall

Overrated. All this yelling and not saying anything. Whatever. I'm beginning to like Em less and less. You're one of the most successful rappers ever and all you still want to talk about is about angst. Even LinkinPark grew up...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Overrated. All this yelling and not saying anything. Whatever. I'm beginning to like Em less and less. You're one of the most successful rappers ever and all you still want to talk about is about angst. Even LinkinPark grew up...
Thats a cool opinion to have.

Voice is annoying. Im good. If i wanna really hear someone rip this i need to hear Royce Da 5'9'' over this.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Thats a cool opinion to have.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

OLO u mad?
Son ripped this. This is pure freestyle.
Had he had wrote this on his BB maybe it'd be different.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

OLO u mad?
Son ripped this. This is pure freestyle.
Had he had wrote this on his BB maybe it'd be different.
maybe if dude stopped using aggression to mask his talent i'd feel differently.

BTW, how many of you all liked Relapse? Oh yeah, I'll wait. NT RIPPED that album apart.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Voice is annoying. Im good. If i wanna really hear someone rip this i need to hear Royce Da 5'9'' over this.
roll.gif

comparing Royce to Em.
laugh.gif

acting like Royce dont annihilate %#@*. Go ask Slim himself and hell cosign.

Em did go in on this but that voice i cant deal with.

Back
Top Bottom