Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

I knew it I told you guys as we get closer to the release date all the haters who were sayin they ugly and the writing kills it will be the first on thecomputer tryna copp. There's a few true NTers who wanted these from the get go like RICO7JT and some others. It's gonna blow because some of us whowanted these from the start might not get them cause of the haters...smh
smh.gif

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

I knew it I told you guys as we get closer to the release date all the haters who were sayin they ugly and the writing kills it will be the first on the computer tryna copp. There's a few true NTers who wanted these from the get go like RICO7JT and some others. It's gonna blow because some of us who wanted these from the start might not get them cause of the haters...smh
smh.gif
yup. their all on the band-wagon. haters turned d1ck-eaters. big ups to the true fans here that are not in it to get it so someone else dontget it and flip it on ebay that night. I hope all the band-wagoners choke and fall off. they just want to cop for the hate of it and to spoil someone'senjoyment and excitement and not to wear or admire. im glad so many people dont have a flight pass cause they were the ones hating anyway and now they want aninvite cause they want to be a scrooge. just to spoil someones christmas.

im trying to cop for my gf cause i got here the 3/20 pack and the 11/12 pack (i got hers and mine last week) and the motorsports and i showed her these duecesand she was like i want a pair and then i told her how limited they were and she was like i dont care i want them to wear (we both like eminem unlike all thehaters saying earlier that eminem sucks). she is more deserving than 90% of you on here for the simple fact that she wears her shoes reguardless and if i getthem for here she'll be rocking them that day at the mall. if they were to release in stores i would muscle all you haters to get a pair.

Originally Posted by mikeposite

I knew it I told you guys as we get closer to the release date all the haters who were sayin they ugly and the writing kills it will be the first on the computer tryna copp. There's a few true NTers who wanted these from the get go like RICO7JT and some others. It's gonna blow because some of us who wanted these from the start might not get them cause of the haters...smh
smh.gif
yup. their all on the band-wagon. haters turned d1ck-eaters. big ups to the true fans here that are not in it to get it so someone else dont get it and flip it on ebay that night. I hope all the band-wagoners choke and fall off. they just want to cop for the hate of it and to spoil someone's enjoyment and excitement and not to wear or admire. im glad so many people dont have a flight pass cause they were the ones hating anyway and now they want an invite cause they want to be a scrooge. just to spoil someones christmas.
exactly. couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't have a membership because i have only been collecting for about 8 months, I've pm'd everbody i know on NT and no dice! I just want a niceII to add to the collection

I would give out invitations, but it says all mines are expired.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I know for a fact me and jordanpheen and a few others have been on these form the get-go ....

Ummm....You can count me in on that list, too.

everybody was hating and now their all on the band-wagon. their are now more pages for this per day for the past few days than there is for the 11 and 12 post.

Another true statement, for the most part.

smh.gif

This is what pains me the most .... the # of ppl on the bandwagon now ..... LOL, just like the XX3s and how everyone dissed them in the beginning and now theyare in their top shoe models for signature Js.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I've really liked this Em J from the jump and think it's a good concept. I would much rather have these IIs than those IVs (aside from value worth).Hope to copp myself but work is going to be a problem with scheduling time off.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by sbaladez23

Can Some One Please Hook Me Up With An Invite....It Would Be Very Nice...
bad news
frown.gif

I tried to get you flightclub code by texting it my self and this is message I got:
ShopText: Sorry, we've given out all of the Flight Club invitation codes, If you'd like to enter ShopText's weekly sweeps for an iTunes gift card, reply TUNES.

sorry
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
...didn't know they could run out of invitation codes
smh.gif

If anyone wears size 13 and won't be able to get to computer in time I'll cop for you...pm me
RICO if you wear sizie 13 I can help you so you don't have to call into work
I just tried it and got a code...looks like texting flight club to 23623 is working again. I already have a code though...so whoever wants minetake it...code is N62JFCJY.

Originally Posted by thentickickz

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Might cop and resell
Good luck with that... we got a lot of people on here that aren't worried about selling it! We just want the shoe!

laugh.gif
For you only having 19 posts your a respectable dude and true sneaker head. big up.

Might cop and resell
Good luck with that... we got a lot of people on here that aren't worried about selling it! We just want the shoe!

laugh.gif
For you only having 19 posts your a respectable dude and true sneaker head. big up.

laugh.gif
post count doesn't matter

Might cop and resell

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yup. this is a perfect example.

Might cop and resell

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thats a reach
wasn't even taking a shot at you...sensitive eh??

Might cop and resell

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thats a reach
man... shut up

Might cop and resell

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thats a reach
man... shut up
indifferent.gif
shut your soft #$@ up
eyes.gif

sammy863dade need invite??? pm me

Back
Top Bottom