Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Did anybody who chose ground shipping get their pair yet?

Nope. Mine still says pending
smh.gif

Just spoke to a Nike Rep about these. For the ground shipping for this release, she said it's going to take an additional 3-5 business days on top of thenormal time to get these shipped out. What a joke. Shipping should be free at this rate.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Did anybody who chose ground shipping get their pair yet?

Nope. Mine still says pending
smh.gif

YES!!! mine came in today w/ ground shipping...im not at home to see em but i first checked w/ the tracking then called home and they arrived thisafternoon...so to those w/ ground shipping...if not today, then hopefully tomorrow and wed by the latest! btw, i live in VA, which isnt too far from TN wherethey were shipped from so that may be why they came in today!!

pics kinda make them more appealing to me, couldnt see myself paying "resellers" price but O'Well

the shirt is an xl. the quality of the shirt is actually really good. the tee is not jb although it sports logos on the bottom left and the back of the neck(oversized jumpman).

Originally Posted by r00m112

Just spoke to a Nike Rep about these. For the ground shipping for this release, she said it's going to take an additional 3-5 business days on top of the normal time to get these shipped out. What a joke. Shipping should be free at this rate.
Damn I'm tired of waiting. I need them already!

SO DAMN MAD I MISSED the FED-EX DUDE .. I might try and pick them up from the warehouse or just wait till tomorrow .. DAMN , Im MAD ...
roll.gif

this is soooooo messed up.
sick of waiting and seeing pending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had 2 day air shipping what the hell
people with ground are getting them

do u think by now orders can still get canceled? on friday they told me they will ship out first thing monday morning. called today said PROBABLY TOMORROW!WTH?anyone got canceled yet?

Just got my shipping confirmation
pimp.gif

before I got it I called since I was worried and The rep said if they didnt ship today then the order got canceled

thats completely untrue^ because the 3 people that i spoke with said that theres nothing to worry about if they dont ship today

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Just got my shipping confirmation
pimp.gif

before I got it I called since I was worried and The rep said if they didnt ship today then the order got canceled
where u stay at? should i worry?

Originally Posted by ABallin23

thats completely untrue^ because the 3 people that i spoke with said that theres nothing to worry about if they dont ship today

im only stating what the rep told me
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom