Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Damn I still cant believe I missed. Still lookin for a 10, 10,5, or 11.
I'm on the same boat as you, i just refuse to pay the ridiculous prices these are selling for, I'd rather get a whole bunch of other kicksfor the prices these are selling.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

I'm on the same boat as you, i just refuse to pay the ridiculous prices these are selling for, I'd rather get a whole bunch of other kicks for the prices these are selling.

indeed

I finally got my 2 pair!! For you Seattle heads, if you know the shoes are at FedEx, you will need to go and pick them up (unless you want to wait). Dueto weather condition, there are still some cities FedEx is still not making deliveries.

When I looked at them in person, these shoes are actually pretty spicy!!

2d725c8edd71c4c4f73a4a5efaaf68efc1908ce.pjpg

******IMPORTANT!!!!******

I ordered a size 9.5 and got my shoes and my shirt. However, the right shoe is a 9.5 and the left is a 10.5.

what should i do?

im going to call nike, but please if you bought a 9.5 or 10.5 PLEASE check both shoes you might have gotten my other 9.5!

Originally Posted by richiedge

I ordered a size 9.5 and got my shoes and my shirt. However, the right shoe is a 9.5 and the left is a 10.5.

what should i do?

im going to call nike, but please if you bought a 9.5 or 10.5 PLEASE check both shoes you might have gotten my other 9.5!
Good luck bro... they normally just request that you return the item with no more in stock for exchange. :Thumbs down:

Yeah I just called them and all they did was offer a return. I can't stress enough on how all of you need to check your pairs. I'm sure I'm not theonly one.

I'm on the same boat as you, i just refuse to pay the ridiculous prices these are selling for, I'd rather get a whole bunch of other kicks for the prices these are selling.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ruger04

I finally got my 2 pair!! For you Seattle heads, if you know the shoes are at FedEx, you will need to go and pick them up (unless you want to wait). Due to weather condition, there are still some cities FedEx is still not making deliveries.

When I looked at them in person, these shoes are actually pretty spicy!!

2d725c8edd71c4c4f73a4a5efaaf68efc1908ce.pjpg

sizes????
grin.gif
nerd.gif

pheen- my sizes are 9 and 9.5

richie- sorry man, I checked both of my shoe sizes and they are correctly matching. Hope you find your correct size somehow!

Originally Posted by ruger04

pheen- my sizes are 9 and 9.5

richie- sorry man, I checked both of my shoe sizes and they are correctly matching. Hope you find your correct size somehow!
oh congrats on pick up
pimp.gif

FedEx just dropped them off!!!!!!!

I know theres no need for pics but might as well.
pimp.gif

6f9k4i.jpg

These are just too fresh too sell.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One less 10.5 on the bay!
Edit: wrong date 12/30/08
laugh.gif

what should i do?

that sucks man specially if they don't have the correct size to replace them being limited and all that, well if not hey you still have it foryour collection, anyway good luck!

Originally Posted by jepeh21

what should i do?

that sucks man specially if they don't have the correct size to replace them being limited and all that, well if not hey you still have it for your collection, anyway good luck!

Damn son , sorry to hear that ..... hope you find the right size match .

I seen these at my local spot and these guys lost there minds, they wanted $1600 they have a few sizes and they said "they will throw inthe matching shirt for free" lol lol unreal

i got a size 8.5 and im thinking of copping a second pair size 8 cuz im a huge em fan and 2 fan
but i don't know the resale prices are making me think twice

Back
Top Bottom