Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I CANT believe you really have " FLIGHT CLUB INVITES FOR CHEAP! " in your sig ... damn ....

If it was Ebay, that one thing ..... but on NT that's ******ed. No lie, I've seen invites last year sell on Ebay for $39 and $35 by the same person. Itblew my mind.

I CANT believe you really have " FLIGHT CLUB INVITES FOR CHEAP! " in your sig ... damn ....
...? I'm not giving them away for noting.

It doesn't matter if there 110 or 150 i still want to cop also, but it would be nice to know how much they're going to retail for.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

...? I'm not giving them away for noting.
be luck he is offering. cause im not. right now mine aint for sale or give aways. thats how im keeping it fair.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

It doesn't matter if there 110 or 150 i still want to cop also, but it would be nice to know how much they're going to retail for.

Its $110

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Its $110
confirmed???
nerd.gif

if you actually manage to get a pair would you rock em or keep them DS?

me, i'd rock the hell out of them

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

^Wasn't really that funny. I guess people on NT are amused easily.

I'm gonna have my brother order a pair as well just in case I don't get in fast enough.

It actually was if you imagine a bunch of people trying to frantically accomplish the same task to come out on top.

It will definitely be a race. Don't get it twisted. You've even said "...... just in case I don't get in fast enough."

LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

i remember selling tons of flightclub invites a while back i might have to get into that again.

How nice of you...

I wish I could have a job like you... then again I would put you out of business cause if anyone needs one they can ask me and the codes free...

Reminds me of why i'm disgusted by so many people on certain forums. I guess being nice to people isn't a hobby of everyone. Hope you miss out on thisshoe
wink.gif

It is confirmed that they will be $110

Why would anyone buy an invite when its basically free to send a text message? As simple as texting "Flight Club" to 23623, getting an invite backand then registering. I guess people don't read, says it all over here and on J23.

Originally Posted by thentickickz

i remember selling tons of flightclub invites a while back i might have to get into that again.

How nice of you...

I wish I could have a job like you... then again I would put you out of business cause if anyone needs one they can ask me and the codes free...

Reminds me of why i'm disgusted by so many people on certain forums. I guess being nice to people isn't a hobby of everyone. Hope you miss out on this shoe
wink.gif
indifferent.gif
i posted how to get an unlimited supply of invites on here
indifferent.gif
. I sold them on ebay easy...people got bills to pay you i am NOT looking out forany nter you are not my child.

Originally Posted by thentickickz

How nice of you...

Reminds me of why i'm disgusted by so many people on certain forums. I guess being nice to people isn't a hobby of everyone. Hope you miss out on this shoe
wink.gif
indifferent.gif
i posted how to get an unlimited supply of invites on here
indifferent.gif
. I sold them on ebay easy...people got bills to pay you i am NOT looking out for any nter you are not my child.
We'll i'm looking out for my fellow NT'ers! I posted how to get an unlimited invites a while back too... Obviously i'm not yourchild, your a minor still. I have been a flightclub member since the site reopened and got my email from JB.

Its funny how greedy people gotten! lol

Hope you get the shoe buddy ^^^

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom