Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

if you actually manage to get a pair would you rock em or keep them DS?

me, i'd rock the hell out of them
christmas present.
if i manage to get a pair, i'd rock the hell out of em as well...hopefully you could choose the shirt size that comes with it

good looking out thentickickz, i've been a FC member from the get goas well but props to you for helping fellowe NTers

I'd wear em a few times since I wont be selling them
but I wouldn't run them into the ground because It'd be hard to find them in the future

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

It doesn't matter if there 110 or 150 i still want to cop also, but it would be nice to know how much they're going to retail for.

Its $110
confirmed???
nerd.gif

FROM paulrosenblog.com

The shoes are currently planned for a $110 retail price.(Also included is a limited-edition Air Jordan T-shirt.)
A donation from the Jordan Brand will be made to Eminem's Marshall Mathers Foundation, an organization dedicated to helping disadvantaged youth.
POSTED BY BUNYAN71 AT 3:14 PM
LABELS: EMINEM, SNEAKER ADDICTION

I think they are $110 , if not they well still be copped . FOR SURE

I'd wear em a few times since I wont be selling them
but I wouldn't run them into the ground because It'd be hard to find them in the future

Same here ... Im sure Ill rock them later on , but NO , not run them down.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

It doesn't matter if there 110 or 150 i still want to cop also, but it would be nice to know how much they're going to retail for.

Its $110
confirmed???
nerd.gif

FROM paulrosenblog.com

The shoes are currently planned for a $110 retail price.(Also included is a limited-edition Air Jordan T-shirt.)
A donation from the Jordan Brand will be made to Eminem's Marshall Mathers Foundation, an organization dedicated to helping disadvantaged youth.
POSTED BY BUNYAN71 AT 3:14 PM
LABELS: EMINEM, SNEAKER ADDICTION

I think they are $110 , if not they well still be copped . FOR SURE
yes still copped
pimp.gif
...hopefully

^^^ Yea , Just keeping my fingers crossed and giving my lap top the perfect gas she needs for the race ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

All the haters are starting to come out....
mad.gif
I completely got this vibe and am getting a ton of hypebeast p.m.'s asking for invites... we have stated a million times how to get them...Less than 48 hrs... till the uber limited Eminem 2's...

Originally Posted by thentickickz

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

All the haters are starting to come out....
mad.gif
I completely got this vibe and am getting a ton of hypebeast p.m.'s asking for invites... we have stated a million times how to get them... Less than 48 hrs... till the uber limited Eminem 2's...
yea dont make it any easier on the haters. lol. but we got this on lock.

does anyone know how to find out how many memeber of flight club there actually are? that would be interesting

damn, they are doing a release and it's not at some ungodly hour (I live on the east coast) but I will be out with my gf. Oh well, I guess sex is an okconsolation for missing out on some kicks lol.

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

you can get *** @ any hour but not these jays lol.

LMAO I'm gonna try to get these as well. I'm a fan of Eminem, and obviously of Jordan's. If anyone would like a flightclub invite feel free to PMme...first two to do so will get them. I'll be off the computer for a while but will respond by midday tomorrow if not earlier.

Merry Christmas guys, good luck to everyone trying to cop!

Back
Top Bottom