Emotional songs that make you want to tear up

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

ghostface - all that i got is you
This. So beautiful and personal.

for real, i never heard this song before today. *%$+ is real. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Mama-The Dream. Writing a song as your late mom is the most beautiful thing in the world. I sure wish I could see mine again.

Damn, sorry to hear that fam. As much as I argue with my momma and $@$%, i couldn't imagine her gone. Thats why "Hey Mama" will always be that song for me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Mama-The Dream. Writing a song as your late mom is the most beautiful thing in the world. I sure wish I could see mine again.

Damn, sorry to hear that fam. As much as I argue with my momma and $@$%, i couldn't imagine her gone. Thats why "Hey Mama" will always be that song for me
frown.gif

weird thing about this is....i JUST downloaded this song and listened to it for the first time since 99 bacc in 04...my grandfather passed 3 days later
tired.gif

weird thing about this is....i JUST downloaded this song and listened to it for the first time since 99 bacc in 04...my grandfather passed 3 days later
tired.gif

I definitely agreed with:

Change Gon Come & Hometown Glory

But the last few minutes of this and when Siedah start doing them "Nah Nah Nahs.." in the background gets me every time

I definitely agreed with:

Change Gon Come & Hometown Glory

But the last few minutes of this and when Siedah start doing them "Nah Nah Nahs.." in the background gets me every time

The Roots- Clock With No Hands

something about the drums and the beat that just gets at my heart

"Looking over mad years worth of photographs
Pictures of some places I ain't never going back
Some people I used to love, why I ain't show them that?"

Blink 182-Adams Song

Back
Top Bottom