EMP this Friday 5/14 and Saturday 5/15

Anyone have the SKU for Freshwater Griffey's
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by boogeda

just want some kobe v inlines and homes.

some ftl employees feel like they're on their high horse when it comes to this though.

which i don't get nor understand.  unless your a store manager   everything else on the totem pole from assistant managers down to part timers make crappy wages so they should jump at the chance to make some side money for doing nothing but hooking someone up. 

dudes don't realize their beyond expendable so why care for the company?  one bad audit and a district manager on his rag will clean house,

i could see if the person who wants the hookup is cheap and expects it for nothing in return but if some guy comes in wanting to buy a few pairs of shoes and is offering $20 cash as a thank you  then you'd be a fool to pass that up. that's about 3 hours of pay right there for most footlocker employees.

every time i try my luck with random employees i never deal with before, i just pull them to the side talk to them 1 on 1 and let them know i know its a 50% going on, i know the exclusions, i know its pay with cash only, and that ill take care of them, and i'm willing to do it on their time. almost every time i've asked like that i've been able to get what i need and want.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by boogeda

just want some kobe v inlines and homes.

some ftl employees feel like they're on their high horse when it comes to this though.

which i don't get nor understand.  unless your a store manager   everything else on the totem pole from assistant managers down to part timers make crappy wages so they should jump at the chance to make some side money for doing nothing but hooking someone up. 

dudes don't realize their beyond expendable so why care for the company?  one bad audit and a district manager on his rag will clean house,

i could see if the person who wants the hookup is cheap and expects it for nothing in return but if some guy comes in wanting to buy a few pairs of shoes and is offering $20 cash as a thank you  then you'd be a fool to pass that up. that's about 3 hours of pay right there for most footlocker employees.

every time i try my luck with random employees i never deal with before, i just pull them to the side talk to them 1 on 1 and let them know i know its a 50% going on, i know the exclusions, i know its pay with cash only, and that ill take care of them, and i'm willing to do it on their time. almost every time i've asked like that i've been able to get what i need and want.

for real, some employees act like they never hook up anyone except maybe friends/family, but these are same dudes taking under-the-table pre-orders a week before a shoes releases
smh.gif

I always go about things the way you do it Ced, but I rarely have any luck with that because they say that corporate came in the other day and warned everybody in the store about hooking people up, etc. I've been successful like, once out of the five times I've tried to get something during EMP. All I need are the OG 97s and some "Slates", but I know when to take an L because some employees don't want to take the risk.

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

im getting the jordan 7s package at footaction . just foundout they are $90 on sale.. so with the 50%...
devil.gif

THIS!!! Im feening for those raptor 7s

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

I always go about things the way you do it Ced, but I rarely have any luck with that because they say that corporate came in the other day and warned everybody in the store about hooking people up, etc. I've been successful like, once out of the five times I've tried to get something during EMP. All I need are the OG 97s and some "Slates", but I know when to take an L because some employees don't want to take the risk.

there is always a price...just gotta entice them with more cheese

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

im getting the jordan 7s package at footaction . just foundout they are $90 on sale.. so with the 50%...
devil.gif
Word? Did this just start today? I was at FA last night and they were still $310. I just sent a text to my boy to see if he could find out...
He is correct they are $90 at my footaction as well but they are all accounted for
devil.gif

yess i just got my package  today $13.99!!! my girl had an extra 50 dollars off Hero discount!! best steal ive ever had

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

there is always a price...just gotta entice them with more cheese
True, but today I offered a $25 tip ($20 straight up plus another $5 for the other pair I wanted) and got rebuffed. I think that's plenty generous. It could also just be my luck, though.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

^^^ what up boy, never see you in this side of the forum, going in on the 50%?

Sup Fresh! I visit all forums man! Yea most likely im gonna have to go in....so many stuff to pass up

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

devil.gif
Word? Did this just start today? I was at FA last night and they were still $310. I just sent a text to my boy to see if he could find out...
He is correct they are $90 at my footaction as well but they are all accounted for
devil.gif

yess i just got my package  today $13.99!!! my girl had an extra 50 dollars off Hero discount!! best steal ive ever had

I'm calling ducktales...

Pics of the DMP 7s and your receipt. 
nerd.gif

need sku numbers for leborn 7 red carpet and china if u cant hit me with that asap i would greatly appreciate it

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

need sku numbers for leborn 7 red carpet and china if u cant hit me with that asap i would greatly appreciate it

go to sku thread. all in there

Is the internet that bad that dudes gotta call "ducktales" on everything?

laugh.gif

I guess so.

Good job shutting it DOWN "streetballa2311". 
smh.gif
@ you wasting that 20 minutes of your life "proving" yourself.  F'em!

About to go all IN in 3 hours for me and the fam I fools with.

Just found some Workboot AF1 highs for 99.99. 

[DMX] "ARF! ARF!"

"Air Ant 23", "NiPxD", y'all EVER purchase anything from here on out, holla at me first.  Y'all pay what I pay.

Good luck to all. 

And I ain't posting no pics of *!+@! 
laugh.gif

anyone hitting up 34th in the city (NYC)? I'm going to try my luck there. $25 for two pairs, retial $150 and $100, of kicks is a good tip right?

Back
Top Bottom