Empire New series in Fox

This show is a lot better than i expected it to be, need to get that DVR so i can record Blackish and watch it afterwards.

lol @ using this show as a way to **** on Power

why can't you just like both?

Yea, I don't understand it. We need to just support the fact that black shows are making their way back. Slowly, but surely :pimp:

I like the show so far tho. I didn't go into it with high expectations so that probably helped, but the story and acting is soil so far. A lot to build on.

Ep was cool.

Howard's character wasted no time making me dislike him as much as I dislike Howard. Those fake tears :smh:

The rapper son just pisses me off.

I know the gay agenda is tired in most stuff but I actually like the angle they're approaching it from in this.

I'm lost on the eldest son. What does he have? It doesn't seem like the typical tv depression or bipolarism or addiction problems. Son stopped taking his pills and was getting real loose and came off just like a drunk (and I accounted some of that to him drinking). I'm wondering if he's a schizo or something. He aint running no company obviously when his pops finds out.

I bet by the end of this Cookie is running the whole label.

Son my mouth watered at this scene.
Is Tianna supposed to be Rihanna?
I don't think so if you mean character wise.

Looks wise she reminded me of Janelle Monae. Character wise I got a Aliyah/Faith Evans vibe.

His eldest son is Bi-Polar

That Tianna girl reminds me of Teyana Taylor/Elle Verner

:rofl: at the Obama and hanging up on him

This show is pretty damn good and I also cant wait for POWER season 2 to come.Glad people supported and tuned in and didn't get it cancelled but this season 2 could make or break it :pimp:

lol @ using this show as a way to **** on Power

why can't you just like both?

Everything has to be compared. Especially if they have ANY similarities.

Look at how people are trying to see who Tianna is suppose to be :lol: Wish they dragged her/Hakeem out some more doubt she'll be around much longer :\

Wish they didn't rush the story and force the characters but I guess they didn't know if they could get more seasons.

Cookie & Lucious don't even seem like they have real issues... both just petty as hell and terrible parents :lol:

All that **** she was talking and she snitched to get out :rofl:

Last edited:
I didn't care for the restaurant scene last night, particularly the part about Obama. There was no need for that, but seeing how Lee Daniels is behind this show of course that banjo playing negro had to say something negative about Obama. Other than that I liked last night episode.

Leave it to fox to purposefully put this show in the same time slot as blackish. Last thing we need is a positive show to get canceled cuz ****** would rather watch a show that portrays black people negatively and is filled with stereotypes :smh:

Last edited:
Leave it to fox to purposefully put this show in the same time slot as blackish. Last thing we need is a positive show to get canceled cuz ****** would rather watch a show that portrays black people negatively and is filled with stereotypes :smh:

Son...just stop it. Do not even go there.

Most people don't even watch live television anymore. DVRs and on demand application and websites are it now.

Show kinda wack to me , probly cuz of how corny the rap/rappers are so far ...Terrance Howard light skin chick is :pimp: tho ...probly give it a few more episodes, but rather watch power

Im i the only kne that gets irked everytime They show the youngest sons hair cut?

'Am I the only one that gets irked every time they show the youngest son's haircut?' for any one confused.

meh. its cool. fits his persona. and that what the kids are doing these days.

One thing they got down 100% is the songs. They got annoying as **** QUICK! Seeing in the ep was cool but every time I see a commercial replaying that same part from the song it makes me hate it. Just like rap songs on the radio.

Why do people hate Terrence Howard
I don't know about other ppl but he's a ******* lame that's spreading his herpes everywhere and his lameness.

I also don't think he's that good of an actor at all.

Back
Top Bottom