EMPLOYEE Half off starts FRIDAY!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! XX3's excluded :(

EXCLUSIONS LIST nike flightposite af1s retro (jordans) jordan 23s shox turbo 6s blk goadomes dunk (2/23 champs sports launch) multiple offers I JUST printedout the email too. btw, this IS NOT regional. ALL foot locker inc stores are having

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at flightposites bein excluded

Originally Posted by KING RAZ46

Originally Posted by SGS MM

Originally Posted by renegade34474

T21D wrote:
footlocker, footaction, and champs
I have NO SHAME using my discount to the fullest every time .... these companies are rollin in the dough anyways ... the auditor be callin about my spendin habits sometimes
laugh.gif

How to get the XX3 's with the 50% ?

Buy some spizikes with the 50% on friday .....

send cousin Jimmy in there on Saturday for an EXCHANGE ...

Jimmy still forks out about 10 more bucks , but you only paid 93.62(with 7% tax) for the spizikes ...

so 93.62 + 10.70 = 104.22
pimp.gif

Now don't be givin out all these good secrets to your friends , you'll go and ruin it for yourself
tongue.gif
Unless you have hook upz with some managers this will not be allow, especially following a 50%. Iin the BRONX at least you will not be getting anything exchange after the 50% and thats a bet, especially that DICKTRACY from 3rd AVE .. I swear man .. I'll catch that do rollin and he might get stall on ..

In addition this might be the last 50 just because of the fraud and abuse to name some and instead will give their employees 40% year round .. which probably better for me anyways .. but yeah .. thats that ....

40% idea doesn't sound like a bad idea. The only thing is deff we wont be gettin j's for cheap no more because of the computer glitches
eyes.gif
. Too bad theres so much bs'in going on that they have to stop such a beautiful thing. I hope ppl don't OD and kill it for everyone. I'll sure be on my best behavior this 50%
wink.gif

SO PLEASE PEOPLE WITH THIS 50% DONT TRY TO GET STUFF AND THEN RETURN IT
devil.gif
I SURE WONT.

Yeah , i guess in the Bronx , and bigger cities , they are more hip to the whole return scheme , but whenused correctly , and not OD , it is still good ... NO stores around here have any rules against exchanges on new releases , and i would be willing to bet thatalot of other mall-based Footlockers , FootActions , and Champs don't either ...

I didn't mean to piss anybody off by saying i do this ... i am the only one at my store who does this ,and i might do it once right after the 50% , and the person returning them will be someone employees don't know real well , so its usually a low-key move... I usually buy a couple extra pair of shoes , that i completely intend to return down the road , usually at another store in another city , so i can getwhatever it is i want with the 50% ...

Actaully 40% year-round is way better imo ... its been since Dec. 17th that we had a 50-day , and there havebeen alot of purchases in between , that i really would have been better off if the discount was 40% . Not to mention , Eastbay NEVER allows 50% off , so ayear-round 40% discount on Eastbay is
pimp.gif

And as for people OD'in and "killin it for everyone" .... what does that mean ? If youremployer says , "Ok , kiddies ... today is 50% off these styles , and the spending limit is $2,000"..... Well , they set the rules , so what is OD ?

This company , specifically (Foot Locker , Inc.) , is the LARGEST athletic shoeretailer in the country .... They are making money hand over fist because of the popularity of Nike and Jordan Brand products ... Even a small store in a smallcity grosses over $1,000,000 in sales yearly ... Most employees get paid barely over MINIMUM WAGE to help make them millions .I don't think a few sneakerheads runnin some game to get their shoes cheaper is that a big of a deal . But that's just me
smokin.gif

definitely hitting up my boy tomorrow after work at 34th FL...they better have that all white santana jersey...
kobe 3
fitteds
are those decreasers they sell any good??

renegade34474 wrote:
KING RAZ46 wrote:
SGS MM wrote:
renegade34474 wrote:
T21D wrote:
I have NO SHAME using my discount to the fullest every time .... these companies are rollin in the dough anyways ... the auditor be callin about my spendin habits sometimes
laugh.gif

Jimmy still forks out about 10 more bucks , but you only paid 93.62(with 7% tax) for the spizikes ...

pimp.gif

Now don't be givin out all these good secrets to your friends , you'll go and ruin it for yourself
tongue.gif

Unless you have hook upz with some managers this will not be allow, especially following a 50%. Iin the BRONX at least you will not be getting anything exchange after the 50% and thats a bet, especially that DICKTRACY from 3rd AVE .. I swear man .. I'll catch that do rollin and he might get stall on ..

In addition this might be the last 50 just because of the fraud and abuse to name some and instead will give their employees 40% year round .. which probably better for me anyways .. but yeah .. thats that ....

40% idea doesn't sound like a bad idea. The only thing is deff we wont be gettin j's for cheap no more because of the computer glitches
eyes.gif
. Too bad theres so much bs'in going on that they have to stop such a beautiful thing. I hope ppl don't OD and kill it for everyone. I'll sure be on my best behavior this 50%
wink.gif

devil.gif
I SURE WONT.

Yeah , i guess in the Bronx , and bigger cities , they are more hip to the whole return scheme , but when used correctly , and not OD , it is still good ... NO stores around here have any rules against exchanges on new releases , and i would be willing to bet that alot of other mall-based Footlockers , FootActions , and Champs don't either ...

I didn't mean to piss anybody off by saying i do this ... i am the only one at my store who does this , and i might do it once right after the 50% , and the person returning them will be someone employees don't know real well , so its usually a low-key move ... I usually buy a couple extra pair of shoes , that i completely intend to return down the road , usually at another store in another city , so i can get whatever it is i want with the 50% ...

Actaully 40% year-round is way better imo ... its been since Dec. 17th that we had a 50-day , and there have been alot of purchases in between , that i really would have been better off if the discount was 40% . Not to mention , Eastbay NEVER allows 50% off , so a year-round 40% discount on Eastbay is
pimp.gif

And as for people OD'in and "killin it for everyone" .... what does that mean ? If your employer says , "Ok , kiddies ... today is 50% off these styles , and the spending limit is $2,000"..... Well , they set the rules , so what is OD ?

This company , specifically (Foot Locker , Inc.) , is the LARGEST athletic shoe retailer in the country .... They are making money hand over fist because of the popularity of Nike and Jordan Brand products ... Even a small store in a small city grosses over $1,000,000 in sales yearly ... Most employees get paid barely over MINIMUM WAGE to help make them millions . I don't think a few sneakerheads runnin some game to get their shoes cheaper is that a big of a deal . But that's just me
smokin.gif

No i totally agree with you. We have seen how they mass produce and to add to that how much it cost to make a shoe, wages they pay the way, they treattheir overeseas workers etc etc... But some of these store managers are so full of themselves. I address them with the highest respect possible and still theyact like if I was trying to commit a crime. You would swear as if it were them lossing money. Don't know why they care so much when like you said thecompany pays them barely over MINIMUM WAGE to help make them millions. When i tried that with the 8's at 3 different storesall of them gave me an attitude when i was being cool calm and collective. Had the money to buy them anyway just was very displeased by the customerservice.
eyes.gif
If the company has a certain policy it needs to be upheld tothe highest regards instead of being lazy or making up excusses about your store numbers and your quota blahhh blahhhh blahhhhhh....

I tried to buy do the return many times and they said no return on new releases as well. Either way, cats in NYC are buttholes about it. damn shame too. I betrying to cop but some of those 20-something year olds act like i'm taking money out their pocket. Either way i'm od'ing tomorrow.

Originally Posted by KING RAZ46

renegade34474 wrote:
KING RAZ46 wrote:
SGS MM wrote:
renegade34474 wrote:
T21D wrote:
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

tongue.gif

eyes.gif
wink.gif

devil.gif
I SURE WONT.

Yeah , i guess in the Bronx , and bigger cities , they are more hip to the whole return scheme , but when used correctly , and not OD , it is still good ... NO stores around here have any rules against exchanges on new releases , and i would be willing to bet that alot of other mall-based Footlockers , FootActions , and Champs don't either ...

I didn't mean to piss anybody off by saying i do this ... i am the only one at my store who does this , and i might do it once right after the 50% , and the person returning them will be someone employees don't know real well , so its usually a low-key move ... I usually buy a couple extra pair of shoes , that i completely intend to return down the road , usually at another store in another city , so i can get whatever it is i want with the 50% ...

Actaully 40% year-round is way better imo ... its been since Dec. 17th that we had a 50-day , and there have been alot of purchases in between , that i really would have been better off if the discount was 40% . Not to mention , Eastbay NEVER allows 50% off , so a year-round 40% discount on Eastbay is
pimp.gif

And as for people OD'in and "killin it for everyone" .... what does that mean ? If your employer says , "Ok , kiddies ... today is 50% off these styles , and the spending limit is $2,000"..... Well , they set the rules , so what is OD ?

This company , specifically (Foot Locker , Inc.) , is the LARGEST athletic shoe retailer in the country .... They are making money hand over fist because of the popularity of Nike and Jordan Brand products ... Even a small store in a small city grosses over $1,000,000 in sales yearly ... Most employees get paid barely over MINIMUM WAGE to help make them millions . I don't think a few sneakerheads runnin some game to get their shoes cheaper is that a big of a deal . But that's just me
smokin.gif

No i totally agree with you. We have seen how they mass produce and to add to that how much it cost to make a shoe, wages they pay the way, they treat their overeseas workers etc etc... But some of these store managers are so full of themselves. I address them with the highest respect possible and still they act like if I was trying to commit a crime. You would swear as if it were them lossing money. Don't know why they care so much when like you said the company pays them barely over MINIMUM WAGE to help make them millions. When i tried that with the 8's at 3 different stores all of them gave me an attitude when i was being cool calm and collective. Had the money to buy them anyway just was very displeased by the customer service.
eyes.gif
If the company has a certain policy it needs to be upheld to the highest regards instead of being lazy or making up excusses about your store numbers and your quota blahhh blahhhh blahhhhhh....
well said my dude

But some of these store managers are so full of themselves. I address them with the highest respect possible and still they act like if I was trying to commit a crime. You would swear as if it were them lossing money.
I agree 100% .... like its money out of their pockets ... Returns do effect the daily Gross sales figure , and a period of higher gross salescan bring a bonus for the Store manager .. but the effect on the gross is very minimal at best , so a manager actinglike a prick about purchases by employees and customer returns is really in the head-up-your-%%* crowd .. Keeping your employees/customers happy should be thegoal of any manager , because by having happy employees/customers , sales will naturally be higher, bringing in the afore mentioned bonuses , and returnbusiness will offset the minimal losses created by returns/employee purchases .. did that make sense ?
laugh.gif

Plus single-store managers make 6 digits in some cities .. here in a medium-size city FA , that has NO LS releases at all and does medium volume , the managermakes 45K per year plus bonuses ... and doesn't even have a 2-year degree ... they really need to lighten up
smh.gif

Can somebody hook me up!! Im in dallas area and i need ZF 95s and 96s!! PM if you wanna help out

Originally Posted by trublu86

Can somebody hook me up!! Im in dallas area and i need ZF 95s and 96s!! PM if you wanna help out
May not help, but the only store I have seen in W. Dallas and mid-cities with 95 and 96 is the Champs at the Parks. Got both last night, but I had topay full price.

"THE RETURN"

buy a pair of spiz'ike's at half off have your girl or friend whatever take them back to another store, champs, fa or even another footlocker the sameday have her say she bought them for her boyfriend last week but he already has a pair & you lost the receipt ask if you can just get a giftcard in placeof the shoes so he can just come back & pick something out on his own time & there you have atleast a $185 Giftcard.

you won't run into the new release return problems.

PEACE!

is it possible to just walk in a footlocker, talk sweet to an employee and slip him a 20 and ask him to put in the 50% at checkout?

alot of these employyes are the companys female dogs plain and simple. these employyes dont seem to understand that they are expendable and that the companydoesn't give a damn about them. you wanna be mr. robocop employee and violate your own policy rules. it states on the receipt you can get an exchangewithout a receipt yet the employyes always wanna make up their own rules but they tend to get put back in their place when i threaten to call corporate on themfor changing the rules to their WRITTEN exchange policy.

So ZK3's and LBJ V's are good to go?
pimp.gif

ZK3
LBJV

Am I missing anything to pick up this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom