:::::::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON FINALE: "LOSE YOURSELF" 10:30pm ET ::::::::::

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by dland24

-Vince and his freefall (and presumed arrest)

Ain't no way Vince is getting arrested...someone in his "Entourage" better claim that kikkane.  Otherwise his boys ain't shhhh.
Just sayin'
SO what he get's arrested...he will post bail, be on TMZ and move on like all of the entertainment world. There is no reason for any of his friends or family to take the rap for him. He was warned several times and then they had an intervention for him. His boys did what they should have, he just refuses to chill. He needs to slow down.

Marshall treated him like a punching bag.

I think I'm the only one who didn't like that episode...Probably because it sets the tone for next season and I can't wait for next season lol. I need to continue watching it now, not next year!!

I think I'm the only one who didn't like that episode...Probably because it sets the tone for next season and I can't wait for next season lol. I need to continue watching it now, not next year!!

Best season finale.. it was so intense..

I feel bad for Ari cant believe she would leave him like that.. Vince on the other hand is just a ******.

I feel bad for Ari cant believe she would leave him like that.. Vince on the other hand is just a ******.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

You guys are saying Scotty won't last long because his show on CBS? So do y'all think he'll take the blame for the coke, and that way get off the show?

I think Scotty will be back in time for next season. They don't start shooting until late Spring and Summer, when his CBS show is done for the season.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

You guys are saying Scotty won't last long because his show on CBS? So do y'all think he'll take the blame for the coke, and that way get off the show?

I think Scotty will be back in time for next season. They don't start shooting until late Spring and Summer, when his CBS show is done for the season.

Originally Posted by toine2983

As much of a @@!$+*+*# and a-hole Ari is, one thing you can say is that he genuinely loves his wife and family, I feel for him.

yea....he is attached to his phone, but at least that's the ONLY thing
laugh.gif
I find it amazing that he don't trick around, and I'm sure he gets it thrown to him on an hourly basis
smh.gif
And I find it amazing that he talks crazy to every woman in his life except his wife and his daughter. He talks to them like royalty.  Still, I understand where she coming from--she just got fed up. I think Ari gon' do right though and she'll be back next season.

I could see Johnny takin the hit even with his TV show looming. But I'd be pretty heated if Vince doesnt just take that. You know E aint doin it. And Turtle aint tryin to see jail.

Cuz Johnny is loyal....TOO loyal sometimes, but hey, that is his baby bro
frown.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

As much of a @@!$+*+*# and a-hole Ari is, one thing you can say is that he genuinely loves his wife and family, I feel for him.

yea....he is attached to his phone, but at least that's the ONLY thing
laugh.gif
I find it amazing that he don't trick around, and I'm sure he gets it thrown to him on an hourly basis
smh.gif
And I find it amazing that he talks crazy to every woman in his life except his wife and his daughter. He talks to them like royalty.  Still, I understand where she coming from--she just got fed up. I think Ari gon' do right though and she'll be back next season.

I could see Johnny takin the hit even with his TV show looming. But I'd be pretty heated if Vince doesnt just take that. You know E aint doin it. And Turtle aint tryin to see jail.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

frown.gif

Aren't they half-brothers? Gotta respect his love for Vince though.

Next season is only six or eight episodes? If it's six, that can make or break how the series ends, meaning it may just not be enough.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

frown.gif

Aren't they half-brothers? Gotta respect his love for Vince though.

Next season is only six or eight episodes? If it's six, that can make or break how the series ends, meaning it may just not be enough.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

I agree. The writers better pick up right off of where this ended. They like to sweep things under the rug and leave a lot of loose ends. The fact that this season was only 10 episodes was
indifferent.gif
 and we're only getting 6 episodes next season
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

I agree. The writers better pick up right off of where this ended. They like to sweep things under the rug and leave a lot of loose ends. The fact that this season was only 10 episodes was
indifferent.gif
 and we're only getting 6 episodes next season
tired.gif

Why is he E getting caught with coke THAT much of a big deal?

Don't Hollywood stars get caught with coke every week? He gets arrested...posts bail...community service...slap on the wrist.

Coke made Robert Downey Jr a better actor.

Why is he E getting caught with coke THAT much of a big deal?

Don't Hollywood stars get caught with coke every week? He gets arrested...posts bail...community service...slap on the wrist.

Coke made Robert Downey Jr a better actor.

^^ it may seem like its not a big deal, but thing is Vince really hasn't been that hot of a star this past season. He had the airwalker joint lined up as long as he kept his nose clean...fail. When you have an image to uphold, a coke charge is pretty serious. I don't think he will do jail time, but definately rehab and the more time in rehab the less time to work, the less work you put out the quicker your 15 minutes of fame starts to fade and people don't want to take a risk on a formerly hot actor who needs to revive his career. I don't know the business or the court system, but I do know getting bopped for yay is never good.

can't believe this guy Vince fell for Sasha Grey..Dude used to pull girls 10x better than her on the regular, wax and never talk to them again.

Coke is one scary drug, but I won't lie..it does make you feel like a whole new energized person.

^^ it may seem like its not a big deal, but thing is Vince really hasn't been that hot of a star this past season. He had the airwalker joint lined up as long as he kept his nose clean...fail. When you have an image to uphold, a coke charge is pretty serious. I don't think he will do jail time, but definately rehab and the more time in rehab the less time to work, the less work you put out the quicker your 15 minutes of fame starts to fade and people don't want to take a risk on a formerly hot actor who needs to revive his career. I don't know the business or the court system, but I do know getting bopped for yay is never good.

can't believe this guy Vince fell for Sasha Grey..Dude used to pull girls 10x better than her on the regular, wax and never talk to them again.

Coke is one scary drug, but I won't lie..it does make you feel like a whole new energized person.

Back
Top Bottom