ENTOURAGE - The Movie

Looks like the last few seasons, garbage.

56168-50-Cent-driving-Patrick-Stewar-p5TH.gif

Let's not forget there's an Asian guy who can't see out of one eye because of Mark Wahlberg, and the black kids he terrorized in Boston....as much as I am an Entourage fan, it's pains me to say I may not be supporting this film or anything Mark Wahlberg is attached to.

...people have to learn RACISM is NEVER okay.

k

Let's not forget there's an Asian guy who can't see out of one eye because of Mark Wahlberg, and the black kids he terrorized in Boston....as much as I am an Entourage fan, it's pains me to say I may not be supporting this film or anything Mark Wahlberg is attached to.

...people have to learn RACISM is NEVER okay.
If you knew the truth about every executive in Hollywood and applied your same logic, you probably wouldn't watch any movie or television show.

Last edited:

If you knew the truth about every executive in Hollywood and applied your same logic, you probably wouldn't watch any movie or television show.
You're right, but as long as they're cowards in hiding I have no reason to be upset that means that they're not willing to DIE for what they believe in, and will pander blacks to survive making their cause faulty.

Why'd they give most of the cameos away in the trailer? Leads me to believe they know movie is trash and they are desperate to sell tickets.

I must say I think the movie is going to be garbage, not even sure if I will watch it. Just want to let it be after the last season.

So I've been rewatching the all of Entourage the last 3 weeks at work and I didn't feel it at the time when the show originally aired. But I absoultely hate Vince he is the ultimate beta. Pisses me off.

Movie will probably be wack. But entertaining. The show was 
pimp.gif
 the first two seasons. After that I was just watching to watch. 

Last edited:
So I've been rewatching the all of Entourage the last 3 weeks at work and I didn't feel it at the time when the show originally aired. But I absoultely hate Vince he is the ultimate beta. Pisses me off.
Yeah, they destroyed his character with the Mandy Moore, Sasha Grey, and last season storylines.

What's this movie going to be about? Him trying to get that Oscar?

Why'd they give most of the cameos away in the trailer? Leads me to believe they know movie is trash and they are desperate to sell tickets.

This. The trailer essentially details the entire movie. Will still watch just cause nostalgia and my dude Ari.

giphy.gif

Season 2 to me was the best of all the seasons, but the last 2-3 seasons focused less on Vince and more on the rest of the crew. I think the writers got wise and started to balance the show out in terms of story development. I think the movie will be great since it'll essentially be a whole season worth of story minus all the filler episodes.

They may begin the movie with a shot-for-shot recreation of the intro :smokin :smokin

View media item 1460869

it looks like Turtle should've tapped to Ronda's armbar

Either way, I'm excited for this movie. Entourage was the first show I watched from beginning to end.

Movie will be seen opening night.

I've seen all 8 seasons several times each and all though I agree the first couple seasons were the best, I loved every episode of this series. :pimp:

This releases next week...anyone seen an early screening?

I saw the movie last week at a screening in Dallas with my girl, and it was so dope it made up for the bad couple of seasons they had in the middle. Piven was on point and surprisingly E has the best story line between all the guys. I have nothing negative to say other than I wish there was more Billy Walsh in it .

Back
Top Bottom