ENTOURAGE - The Movie

Bro just go see it then will talk

I saw it last night an I'm sure many ppl there were Day 1 were entourage fans who been waiting for this hence being packed on a Tuesday night

You could even tell from crowd reaction at the end ppl were let down

I'm curious what there is to be let down about though? Maybe cause I'm a fan of the series? (Not saying you aren't one as well). I felt like it hit on all points.

What you think?

My girl and I saw it last night. As fans of the show we both enjoyed the movie. It's what everyone expected it to be: a long episode.

- Music was on point
- the banter between Drama and Turtle
- Vince being the "pretty boy" actor
- E's love life
- Ari screaming at people
- product placement

People giving the movie bad reviews either didn't watch the show or hated the show.

Watched the last season last night in preparation. You guys who enjoyed it got me hyped. And the theatre we're going is brand new and serves booze, food, and has great seats. Can't wait.

I never take rotten tomatoes serious you have to make your own critic on a movie.

Do I expect the acting to be out of this world no do I expect it to be fun like the show yes.

Hopefully I catch it tomorrow or today

My girl and I saw it last night. As fans of the show we both enjoyed the movie. It's what everyone expected it to be: a long episode.

- Music was on point
- E's love life
- product placement

People giving the movie bad reviews either didn't watch the show or hated the show.
Especially this. Everyone in the theater was bumping hard as hell to every track :lol:
VICTORY!!!!
I liked it. Was a cool/chill movie to watch
pimp.gif

It's pretty simple. If you liked the show you may like the movie. If you did not like the show I doubt you will like the movie. A lot of these negative reviews are from people who did not like the show in the first place.

Saw these Justin Bua pieces in the background of one of the scenes. Figure I'd help spread the word on who the artist is incase anyone was looking to swoop up some prints

I thought i was the only one who noticed the Justin Bua pieces in the back
Thought it was a dope touch.
​This movie is just so modern, it literally speaks to me and knows everything I'm into. lol

It's pretty simple. If you liked the show you may like the movie. If you did not like the show I doubt you will like the movie. A lot of these negative reviews are from people who did not like the show in the first place.

Figured

As others have said, it's basically a long episode of the show. If you enjoyed the show, you should enjoy the movie.  
It did feel a little rushed though. Like the storyline of the Hyde movie just kind of went nowhere, no information of how the movie actually did or anything (well obviously it did good if they were getting awards, but still) and the movie just sort of ended abruptly. Like i thought there was another 20 minutes left and it just ended 
Other than that my only complaints would be it needed more Billy Walsh and less of the stupid Sixth Sense kid

Last edited:

- Music was on point
- E's love life
- product placement

Nailed it. Just one long episode to wrap everything up one last time. Super dope and funny

Also I didn't visit thread until I zseen. Didn't need my mind clouded

Last edited:
Just got back from watching and thoroughly enjoyed it. The girl E was messing with in the beginning :pimp:

So many negative reviews about the movie. Of course, as a fan of the series, I'll be watching it when it hits Asia next week. i'm hoping to be, at the very least, entertained.

- Music was on point
- E's love life
- product placement

giphy.gif

You nailed it. I loved the movie, thought it was a great closeout for the series. Ari was as quotable as ever, and even Haley Joel Osment was great in his role (and from the start, I wondered why the hell he was being featured :lol: ).

Going into it, you all had to know it would all work out in the end :pimp:

Last edited:
Movie was freaking awesome. Nothing else to be said.

And I must be slow as hell bc I had no idea that was Haley Joel Osment lol.

Will watch several more times once it hits the interwebz/DVD.

I had a big ol smile on my face during the opening credits for the movie. Hearing the song and seeing the new 'locations'. Gotta find that "And Jeremy Piven" hotel.

Movie was great, loved it. Johnny Drama :smokin

Got hyped when they started playing Schemin' Up.

Back
Top Bottom