Epic Fail ! ~ The Air Jordan 2009 about to set record low sales

pimp.gif
appreciated!

laugh.gif

too bad the ones and those damn 6 rings didnt have low sale for the weekend. that would have gave them a small problem.
Hopefully it would wake JB up to lower prices and to give us retros with the great quality. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way,
but I doubt it would happen. It shame when shoes first came out they were around $100 now they are $150-$160 when they are making more money than
they did back then.

i hope j may drops on the designer totem pole, this was a horrible shoe, i dont even care if it was number 23, its ugly. and what does fencing have to do withjordan brand?

NelsonHaHa.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by greyson23

having the highest retail price for a single pair of jays should have made them think twice about this release to ensure that the product was worth of such a price point.

ur so wrong, next time no ur facts,

the xvii's were the highest retail jordans to come out for $200

and the premier 23's and 2009 at $230
Next time, don't be a jerk. You've been reported for having an image in your signature.

Your spelling and grammar could use some work as well.

I honestly like this shoe a lot..i have yet to try it on and i am lookin forward to when i do..however..i am not a fool..and JB will not get my money for avery long time in regards to this shoe..no more than 75 bucks will i pay for this..and believe me..they will drop in price rather quickly..that is if they arenot RTVed first..

I saw the white ones at the mall yesterday...The materials aren't up to par with the S23s.

I saw these yesterday for the first time at NT. To be honest, they looked slightly better than the photos, but I still wouldn't buy them no matter howcheap they become in the future.
First time ever I'd take the new Kobe's or Lebron's over the new Jordan.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

^???

The only difference is patent versus leather. And the leather is better.

The "leather" on the white ones felt synthetic...The jumpman logo on the tongue looks like cardboard...The carbon fiber on the bottom didn't lookas good...These are just my subjective observations and from experience in examining both, I feel that some of the materials used on the s23 are better.

i saw htese in person for the 1st time yesterday and i see why. these things really look AWEFUL!! they look way better in pics. i would not buy these!!

Ok NTers. First although it looks like I'm new I'm not. I have been here since the beginning and many of you would know me by my previous name but hereare the facts.

Shoe is over priced. Yes.

This shoe on release date sold 38% less that the 23 but is sold over 5% of the 19s 7.3% over the 21s and 4.8% over the 22s. Also an increase of over 10% of the18s. Take it for what its worth.

Get informed NT. Please. All who passed will have a missing link in their collection. Don't hate NT U R sounding ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Airtwo3jrdn

Ok NTers. First although it looks like I'm new I'm not. I have been here since the beginning and many of you would know me by my previous name but here are the facts.

This shoe on release date sold 38% less that the 23 but is sold over 5% of the 19s 7.3% over the 21s and 4.8% over the 22s. Also an increase of over 10% of the 18s. Take it for what its worth.

Get informed NT. Please. All who passed will have a missing link in their collection. Don't hate NT U R sounding ridiculous.
1b0266f329f28d18058e55ff832e28dfbd0a333b.jpg

But it is clear that when you release a Product that looks to the untrained eye, to be a Reebok product worth HALF the price. Jordan fans will not swallow the 190 price tag!

my thoughts exactly.
roll.gif

Ok NTers. First although it looks like I'm new I'm not. I have been here since the beginning and many of you would know me by my previous name but here are the facts.

This shoe on release date sold 38% less that the 23 but is sold over 5% of the 19s 7.3% over the 21s and 4.8% over the 22s. Also an increase of over 10% of the 18s. Take it for what its worth.

Wearing Jordan's used to be a luxury...something exclusive...

Coming out with a million team shoes and even a bunch of retro's with crap quality (in hit or miss packs even) won't exactly turn someone on topurchase an $190 "signature" shoe.

Get a clue, JB. Seriously...

You're going the wrong direction.

you must work for jordan brand. haha, that's funny because the 18, 19, 21, and 22 are some of the worst jordans. lets face it, the jordan2009 is atrocious. there's NOTHING they could do to make me want to buy this piece of junk. in person it looks even worse to me. i hope it sits onshelves for months. the people working for that company need to get a clue. i do have to say, though, the XX3 is my favorite model. it's too bad thatthey couldn't follow up with something just as worthy to have the jumpman stamped on it.

despite bad economy we saw cdp flying out of the shelves .. so i doubt economy as bad as it is it s not the main reason y they didnt sell... quality ... mmm weseen worse i believe .. to me its just the all 09 concept that sucks,,, imo ..
wouldnt buy these unless they hit the racks... just say ima retro sneakerhead
wink.gif

Saw these in person today. looking at it from different angles, It just screams XIVs to me. The heel disappointed me the most.

Economy is in the dump, and JB releases a $200 shoe? People are losing their jobs left and right, and JB still sets it price super high.....Granted, most ofthe people that buy this shoe are going to find ways of getting it anyway...but cmon, 190?

People are being more selective than ever when it comes to spending their money. People demand that that dollar goes further than ever...and for that price,you could get a hyperdunk and throw $80 in the bank.
The Kobes are also overpriced in my opinion...more expensive than the HDs?? Cmon. Nothing is going to change though...as they are going to keep vomiting outlow quality shoes, at teribly high prices. I mean, there IS the ZoomKD...eeh

Back
Top Bottom