Eric Koston X Nike SB

AUGUST
f9b2c2868d1b96f3369e9341f03fe0a9.jpg

I saw this shoe in real life today in the blue/gold, red/aqua and black/white colorways. This is a very clean, good looking shoe. The blue color is especially nice in real life. Im going to get a pair after checking them out.

I saw this shoe in real life today in the blue/gold, red/aqua and black/white colorways. This is a very clean, good looking shoe. The blue color is especially nice in real life. Im going to get a pair after checking them out.

Found another shop my way they released the Kobe X Koston but thet charging $150

Found another shop my way they released the Kobe X Koston but thet charging $150

These shoes are insanely comfy, one of the best shoes of 2011. These, Free Run 2s, LunarEclipse and AM2009s and my feet are set. Get your true size and rock them 'til you wear through the sole.

These shoes are insanely comfy, one of the best shoes of 2011. These, Free Run 2s, LunarEclipse and AM2009s and my feet are set. Get your true size and rock them 'til you wear through the sole.

any spots around torrance/long beach getting the kobe ones? Active El Segundo released em yesterday at 4 PM but they were all gone within 15 minutes of the release.

any spots around torrance/long beach getting the kobe ones? Active El Segundo released em yesterday at 4 PM but they were all gone within 15 minutes of the release.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

^^^^^^^^

LOL WOW

i wonder how many pairs they got.

I spoke to the manager on the phone and he wouldn't give me an exact number, but said "there's plenty for everyone at our store" which makes no sense considering my friend showed up at 4:10/4:15 and said all the pairs were gone and he was the only customer in the store haha. 

^^^^^^^^

LOL WOW

I spoke to the manager on the phone and he wouldn't give me an exact number, but said "there's plenty for everyone at our store" which makes no sense considering my friend showed up at 4:10/4:15 and said all the pairs were gone and he was the only customer in the store haha. 

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

^^^^^^^^

LOL WOW

everyone at our store = all of our employees = none for you 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

^^^^^^^^

LOL WOW

everyone at our store = all of our employees = none for you 
laugh.gif

Atlas in San Mateo CA only got ten pairs total . . . I got a size 11 for my brother . . . hopefully another store here in the bay area gets them also, no love for FTC, TRUE, or 510? damn that sucks!
or maybe some spots in SoCal will not have released these by the time I get back.

Atlas in San Mateo CA only got ten pairs total . . . I got a size 11 for my brother . . . hopefully another store here in the bay area gets them also, no love for FTC, TRUE, or 510? damn that sucks!
or maybe some spots in SoCal will not have released these by the time I get back.

Back
Top Bottom