Eric Koston X Nike SB

Thanks DBoy for your response. Guess I'm too lazy to check back the first page
where it surely states that the idea got scrapped.

Thanks DBoy for your response. Guess I'm too lazy to check back the first page
where it surely states that the idea got scrapped.

again...i dont even like SBs. but the Koston 1 is an instant classic and imho will go down as one of the all time greats!

i have the reds and the anthracites.

if anyone wants to part with a 10.5 Kobe let me know.

again...i dont even like SBs. but the Koston 1 is an instant classic and imho will go down as one of the all time greats!

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

Agree wholeheartedly with the "instant classic" comment.  Kobe x Koston is one of only two shoes I've doubled up on this year, and the other is the Alpha Huarache which I'd put in the same category.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

Agree wholeheartedly with the "instant classic" comment.  Kobe x Koston is one of only two shoes I've doubled up on this year, and the other is the Alpha Huarache which I'd put in the same category.

My only gripe with the shoe is lack of ventilation.
Wore em two days in a row in the SoCal heat.
ohwell.gif

Are those ones with the dark nike swoosh black like the launch colorway or are they a dark gray? Thanks.

Are those ones with the dark nike swoosh black like the launch colorway or are they a dark gray? Thanks.

Originally Posted by Heshua

I'm actually glad you asked this because this colorway is sort of an enigma, the official label is Anthracite which is a dark gray Nike color (See Anthracite Janoskis) however this shade of anthracite seems much darker to me to the point where its almost black.  I even have heard people say they look almost obsidian/navy blue in a certain light.  I have seen a ton of pics but have to judge for myself when I receive my pair.  Either way its my favorite colorway so far.

Originally Posted by Heshua

I'm actually glad you asked this because this colorway is sort of an enigma, the official label is Anthracite which is a dark gray Nike color (See Anthracite Janoskis) however this shade of anthracite seems much darker to me to the point where its almost black.  I even have heard people say they look almost obsidian/navy blue in a certain light.  I have seen a ton of pics but have to judge for myself when I receive my pair.  Either way its my favorite colorway so far.

Looks like the Aqua / Teals hit the Philippines already. 
( Asia always gets things early.. Not Fair. 
mad.gif
 )

More Pics:

nikesbaug2011.jpg

804-koston-teal.jpg

284773_10150249449403404_561808403_7514610_5608386_n.jpg

263282_10150249452023404_561808403_7514629_6356989_n.jpg

eek.gif

I can't wait.

Looks like the Aqua / Teals hit the Philippines already. 
( Asia always gets things early.. Not Fair. 
mad.gif
 )

More Pics:

nikesbaug2011.jpg

804-koston-teal.jpg

284773_10150249449403404_561808403_7514610_5608386_n.jpg

263282_10150249452023404_561808403_7514629_6356989_n.jpg

eek.gif

I can't wait.

this is seriously my favorite shoe ever made (non retro)

classics...I have the red and anthracite pairs now, can't wait for the aqua's and the black color coming in fall

Back
Top Bottom