ESPN The Magazine: The Body Issue

If you really reported him you just got yourself banned.
roll.gif

how do you figure that, i was just stating my opinion, and he flat out uses a racial slur against me...

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

He said "lock her in a cage or something".

roll.gif

No he didn't, he said "locker in a cage or something" Big difference.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

roll.gif
how do you figure that, i was just stating my opinion, and he flat out uses a racial slur against me...

You called a black woman a gorilla then said you wanted to lock her #%% in a cage.

But of course, you meant nothing by it.

grin.gif

The photoshopphing of Serena's picture is outrageous.
laugh.gif
Look at theoutline of her legs and body and how weird it looks

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

roll.gif

You called a black woman a gorilla then said you wanted to lock her #%% in a cage.

grin.gif

i think her being massive has a bit more to do with her looking like a swole gorilla then her being black.,...subliminal or not it wasn'tblatantly racist like the other guy. he shouldn't have called him that blatantly racist comment.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

roll.gif

grin.gif
i think her being massive has a bit more to do with her looking like a swole gorilla then her being black.,...subliminal or not it wasn't blatantly racist like the other guy. he shouldn't have called him that blatantly racist comment.

also added that she acts like an animal.... a gorilla- is exactly how he put it. Funny 2 days later Federer cussed at the chair ump more than once and themedia made nary a blip about it and I'm sure nobody compared him to a gorilla

roll.gif

grin.gif
i think her being massive has a bit more to do with her looking like a swole gorilla then her being black.,...subliminal or not it wasn't blatantly racist like the other guy. he shouldn't have called him that blatantly racist comment.

This....

is the dumbest thing I've read today.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

roll.gif

grin.gif
This....

is the dumbest thing I've read today.

thats on you...you things shes
eek.gif
i think she looks likeEvander Holyfield

Serena.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Can someone with an Insider account post the rest of the ladies pics?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

for a few months after he got roasted in that facebook thread in General, he was postin some normal +$%@, tryin to lay low, but now that the heat has died down off him a bit, I see he's back to postin dumb +$%@
He's posted something worthwhile? I guess I missed it... Everything dude has ever posted is nonsense and stupidity...

Ain't nothin attractive about Serena, though...
sick.gif

after all of the MOD and ADMIN promotions one would have thought this thread would have been cleansed of all of the filth, but i guess not.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

The photoshopphing of Serena's picture is outrageous.
laugh.gif
Look at the outline of her legs and body and how weird it looks
Looks like it was done with MS Paint...

They "tried" to make "her" body look "feminine"...

Why a straight man would find Serena attractive is beyond me...

JM

Back
Top Bottom