ESPN The Magazine: The Body Issue

Gina and Lolo is worth the pickup of this mag alone. All Day saying he would change nothing about his body was the correct answer. That dude was built in abasement. But for dudes, you could probably make an encyclopedia of bodies we want from NFL teams.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

Serena lookiin right.
she looks like an animal....a gorilla......and that outburst with the umpire just further justifies my claim....locker her in a cage or something

This dude has built a reputation for saying one dumb thing after another on nt
smh.gif

he wont be banned...racial slurs towards blacks gets passes on this site.....now if i would've got my Grand Torino on in here i would be banned before icould type out my message
laugh.gif

Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8:
Tarvald Drama Chase:
Serena lookiin right.
she looks like an animal....a gorilla......and that outburst with the umpire just further justifies my claim....locker her in a cage or something

not cool camel jockey.
Tarvald Drama Chase: *banned*

Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8: *warned*

For those of you that demand/require an explanation on the difference, #1- Tarvald has said racially insensitivecomments before, #2- I feel like Tarvald's comment was FAR more crude than MBHN8's, #3- the second comment was retaliatory/reactionary. Those three things make a difference to me.

Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8: you need to just let comments like that ride like everyone else did, man. It'sannoying and frustrating that people still say that kind of crap, but that's never going to change/ And if it does ever change, it's definitely notgoing to be because people threw those comments right back at the people saying them.

*edit* Just now saw that little crybaby comment above me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

The photoshopphing of Serena's picture is outrageous.
laugh.gif
Look at the outline of her legs and body and how weird it looks
Looks like it was done with MS Paint...

They "tried" to make "her" body look "feminine"...

Why a straight man would find Serena attractive is beyond me...

JM

serena-cat-suit.bmp

That's why.

HarlemToTheBronx:
jmadidas2001:
Why a straight man would find Serena attractive is beyond me...

JM

serena-cat-suit.bmp

That's why.
See, I'm with JM. That is... now some of you are going to have a heart attack here or something... but that's just gross to me.
laugh.gif
Disgusting. Like, a few steps past 'not attractive to me.'

Serious.

Slim them cheeks up a bit... or a lot... and then I'm good.

But like that? In the picture? Like THAT?!

sick.gif
sick.gif

But hey, to each his own, right?
laugh.gif

Isn't there something in between a pancake and a hamhock, though?
laugh.gif

Gimme that.

i dunno...not liking serena doesnt mean you like pancake booty. she's got a big one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Serena lookiin right.

This dude has built a reputation for saying one dumb thing after another on nt
smh.gif

I agree. I remember I made a serious post a couple months back and dude was the first one trying to be funny. I'm glad other people noticed his dumbresponses.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Isn't there something in between a pancake and a hamhock, though?
laugh.gif

Gimme that.
Definitely.

Serena's not attractive to me. But
smh.gif
at what Tarvald Drama Chase said.

to this day, I still wonder what Dwight Howard's shoulder routine is.

Easily the best delts in sports today.

Wow. I love athletic women with muscles.

The picture of Serena looks strange. I saw part of the E:60 story on this issue and she looked amazing.

This issue is inspiring. I may have to buy a copy. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be inspired to do, but I'll buy it anyway.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Serena lookiin right.

not cool camel jockey.

indifferent.gif

What TDC said wasn't right, but that doesn't mean you go and say something racist.

Back
Top Bottom