Ever dated someone who was weird?

Chick I was about to mess around with was real mystical with it

One day I walked into the cafe and she was way one the other side of the room but I noticed when she looked at me I couldn't see the whites of her eyes

It was early n the morning so I ain't feel like dealn with that **** so I sat on the other side of the cafe

Bruh I got up to leave an I hear he whisper my name I turn around to look she's now on the Otha side of the room

Empty my tray and turn around towards the door to leave and this damn broad is right behind me........

dated some art student chick who went to cooper union several years ago, she was strange, but amazing and chalk full of really interesting stories and information. We used to wander all throughout manhattan together and she'd take me to the obscurest stores across the city, one time we went to some hole in the wall shop where she traded her old sneakers for a slightly newer pair free of charge. I remember her telling me she'd never have to pay for shoes ever again because of this 
laugh.gif

she also went through a lot emotionally, her parents constantly fought and she used to be beaten as a child and what not. seriously an amazing girl, and i've yet to meet anyone like her again...she was a freak too, with it for literally anything, ANYWHERE.

i still think about her often, but she lives in france now teaching english or something 

Last edited:
Yes. My longtime good female friend is a neat freak. After I remove my draws after waxing her *** she'll neatly fold them and hand them to me before leaving.

She always put my shoes a certain way. She's very organized. She turns her jeans inside out before putting them away. She's not that bad but she can get ansy when she wants or things get outta place. She has like everything and knows exactly where everything is.

She's a high ranking officer in law enforcement (not saying what) and looks like a model, hell she prolly looks better than most models or so she thinks.lol

There's more but I don't feel like thumbing anything else.
If she over 5'10 can you let her know about me?!?!?

My girl is crazy over turtles, she has stuffed animals, little collectible turtles, & an actual shell of a dead turtle. You can even see where the the turtle's vertebrae was...
Also, she has a turtle with a turtle tank.
Her favorite color is green.
Meh, Kanye Shrug...

Last edited:
I like weird babes.
one would love sniffing me, she would sniff me a lot. thought it was cute at the time, looking back now, that was weird man.
my last gf use to write my initials in a heart on her hand everyday as well as my first name on the inside of her ring finger, ever single day. she was also the first girl to tell me that if I leave her, she would kill me.

Depending on how old they were I don't think these things are that weird.

Last edited:
My ***** just watched Baby Boy and came on here with that :lol: :lol:

Lol nah...... Years and much practice... Haven't watched that movie in 8-10 years.lol hell I haven't watched more than 2 hours of TV in about 4 years.

If she over 5'10 can you let her know about me?!?!?

Lol She's 5'11. I can't stand short women. I don't like to feel like I'm cutting myself short. No pun intended.

I like weird babes.
one would love sniffing me, she would sniff me a lot. thought it was cute at the time, looking back now, that was weird man.
my last gf use to write my initials in a heart on her hand everyday as well as my first name on the inside of her ring finger, ever single day. she was also the first girl to tell me that if I leave her, she would kill me.

BBC?

I like weird babes.

Bruh the same chick I mentioned on the previous page does the same sniffing thing. She sniffs my pits and my D all the time. The other day I was brushing my teeth and was leaning over the sink to rinse and I caught her sniffing my buns. I felt violated....smh.

She always tells me how good I smell. I think she tries to catch me slipping on the B.O.

Come to think of it I know why she chose her career choice.... Damn I just had a moment. I never thought to put that **** together....

Sonnnnnnn!!!! but im the same cant get with the short chicks. I get with all my tall chicks......

They can have a pretty face and fat *** and I still wouldn't really care (I'd still hit). But.... I could not date a short female. She gotta at very bare minimum be 5'8 and she gotta be very proportional at that height. 5'10 and up is good money for me.

How tall are you?

I prefer women who are at least 5'8 as well. Short women just don't do it for me.

You were MOST Definitely not hitting that right. Sex goes way beyond a deep or short stroke.

You gotta get into her head. You gotta motivate her to motivate you.

I be in chicks like yeahhh you like that huh? Take daddy D, you feel that? (They answer) you like that? Who make that p feel good huh?

They start moaning and gushing like crazy.

I also throw in an occasional slap or mild choking, also hair pulling/tugging, calling them dirty names and making dirty statements as bout them (all women). That really gets it coming.

I guarantee I would have got her to open up 100%. And really enjoyed the poontang pie.

Here take this L bruh. You earned it.
if i was a rookie at the time then i would've been discouraged..i knew what was good. But Nah son..thats O.d. right there...especially for a shorty i was just trying to run through

How tall are you?

I prefer women who are at least 5'8 as well. Short women just don't do it for me.

I'm 6'3. Short chicks seem underdeveloped to me like, shawty you can be cute but you'll never be a stallion.

I'm not being picky, I'm just being me. I'll take a tall female with a average but proportional body with sexy long legs over a short chick with a fat *** and big **** any day. Body wise. If I'm just thinking about the draws It may differ depending on the circumstance.lol

if i was a rookie at the time then i would've been discouraged..i knew what was good. But Nah son..thats O.d. right there...especially for a shorty i was just trying to run through

Lol I feel you but for me that challenged would of been accepted. I would of had shorty 2 finger tonsil banging herself with 2 fingers smeared with her vag juice..... That's just me.lol.

I'm weird I know.

A BIT OF A SPINOFF.

I ONLY SEEM TO ATTRACT DIRTY GIRLS

LATELY IVE BEEN HOOKING UP W STRIPPERS (WHO I DONT MEET AT A STRIP CLUB; I BARTEND PART TIME).

ITS FUNNY BC MY BEST FRIEND HAS ONLY BEEN MEETING WHOLESOME BROADS.

THATS DA TYPE  I WANT (I'M OLD LOL)

YET IM BANGING OUT THESE YOUNGER JAWNZ

#IKNOWIKNOW

i like those awkward, quiet, nerdy dudes with weird eccentricities. i find it cute.

anyways, i dated a guy who ALWAYS baby talked to me. and he'd wail "waaaa! waaaa!" and legit sob his eyes out whenever he missed me.. he was just obsessively clingy. i thought it was cute before, but now.... 
mean.gif

and he threatened to kill me too when i dumped him. 
laugh.gif
THATS NOT WEIRD, THATS JUST WRONG LOL

Lol I feel you but for me that challenged would of been accepted. I would of had shorty 2 finger tonsil banging herself with 2 fingers smeared with her vag juice..... That's just me.lol.

I'm weird I know.

The force is strong in you...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom