Ever dated someone who was weird?

^

Dated some chick when I was working in target during my teen years.

Showed me a painting she did..... With her own blood mixed into the paint.

Yeap......nope.

She went to FIT in NY or some ****.

:wow: :lol:

U were straight up dating a vampire, bro.

Naw i messed with one of them types
It's cool first year or so
Sex all damn day anywhere at anytime
But then it's like damn let lil man chill and recharge for a lil bit

Idk man I'd have to really experience this for myself. If all else fails we can be swingers and she'll be someone else's problem and I'd get introduce so a lot more subtle yambs.

I met a girl like this once. I was up in a tree :pimp: and she climbed up to where I was. I noticed she didn't have any shoes on so I asked her about it and she said she didn't like wearing shoes unless she had to. She chilled with me for a bit and then she climbed all the way to the top of this tree (it was a huge tree) and repelled down on a rope. I was :wow: She was sexy too. Unfortunately never saw her again after she repelled down. She yelled bye to me and then went to go climb and repel down more trees. Oh, this tree was in a graveyard too. She went to the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry so it made sense why she was climbing trees.

I don't know what's weirder. You believing she wasn't a ghost or you climbing trees in grave yards with ghost.

Naw i messed with one of them types
It's cool first year or so
Sex all damn day anywhere at anytime
But then it's like damn let lil man chill and recharge for a lil bit

Idk man I'd have to really experience this for myself. If all else fails we can be swingers and she'll be someone else's problem and I'd get introduce so a lot more subtle yambs.
Idk man the **** had me on the "lets just cuddle" vibe
Or Lets talk about our day :lol:

Trey.....ppl like to just use to the term for high sex drive.....nah nympho an high sex drive is diff. I got high sex drive.....dealing with nympho you literally can't keep up. Good thing I got strong arms......I literally was fingering her so fast my arm was like a human vibrator. Felt like i squeezed a water balloon in my hand. After that day believe we did go to the local sex store for toys. Very tiring day. Believe me I gave her all I could an I got high stamina.

Last edited:
One time had been sexing all day....I mean all day....younger days lots of free time no worries. Chick still wanted to go another round..........ok went again......tried my best to please her the usual. Bro.....it came time for me to cum........I felt the orgasm......but nothing came out, nothing.... I was totally empty.....like I came....but then it turned to pain. I said.....nah......this is OD. My body telling me no more. Felt uncomfortable few hrs after. I kinda worried myself like....I hope I didn't break anything.

Last edited:
Damnnn. Y'all got me thinking twice. I fall under the very high sex drive category. I'm not a nympho. I don't even like women groping me. I'm the aggressive 1 90% of the time. I don't like public affection either, I'll get head in the whip but that's about it.

One time had been sexing all day....I mean all day....younger days lots of free time no worries. Chick still wanted to go another round..........ok went again......tried my best to please her the usual. Bro.....it came time for me to cum........I felt the orgasm......but nothing came out, nothing.... I was totally empty.....like I came....but then it turned to pain. I said.....nah......this is OD. My body telling me no more. Felt uncomfortable few hrs after. I kinda worried myself like....I hope I didn't break anything.
I had to resort to faking my orgasms just in order to take breathers :smh:
Like I have a HIGH sex drive but maaaan I know when enough is enough
I had to tell her I was down for the count

People say I come off as an alpha type male. And I understand why. I give off that Ryan Gosling vibe.

But at heart I'm just a weird, nerd. We all a little weird B. Girls are no different.

Alpha male, Ryan gosling?

..lmao

ghost loads

ghost loads

He brought a cap gun to a war zone.

You ran out of ammo homie.

How did you like it?

I don't really seem to attract them. The oddest thing I've encountered is a spongebob square pants obsession one of the girls I dated had. I didn't think too much about the wallpaper on her phone being spongebob. Kinda old for that but I shrugged it off. One day I bent over to grab my shoe and saw something sticking out. I look under her bed and there is a **** load of spongebob square pants stuff under there. I'm talking posters, toys, t-shirts(why not just put them in a drawer?), school supplies etc. She admitted to purposely hiding it under her bed before I came over so I didn't get "weirded out". It didn't bother me, I found it amusing more than anything.

Not that bad depending on her age, you don't want some chick in her 30s obsessing over SB. If she is in her twentys it can come off as cute too. At least you don't have to feel bad about your sneaker obsession.

I like weird babes.
one would love sniffing me, she would sniff me a lot. thought it was cute at the time, looking back now, that was weird man.
my last gf use to write my initials in a heart on her hand everyday as well as my first name on the inside of her ring finger, ever single day. she was also the first girl to tell me that if I leave her, she would kill me.

All that writing your name on her ring finger stuff is crazy, not weird. Tread lighty with those types.

There was this shorty i use to date back in the day that bugged me out during sex. She warned me before hand that she doesn't make any noises during..no moaning or anything. I was like cool..maybe you just haven't been getting right..an she wake nah ..its just not me. I thought it would be weird but i was like F' it ...she was a straight dime..baddest joint in the office.
So when when we finally got to smash'n...i'm hit'n it missionary and she wasn't lieing..not a peep..pant or anything. So as i'm hitting it i look down at her and shorty was staring at me straight in my face like Jack Nicholson from the shining... dont forget she's not making A SOUND. I swear i nutted so quick and wrapped it up after that and dipped out. I told the story to all my coworkers..they started roll'n and wouldn't believe me cause she was too bad to do ish like that.....i'll admit i did hit it a few more times though and she did it everytime.

View media item 1048645

Did you try to bring her out of that or you just said forget I'm going to get my nut? That **** would bug me out, I couldn't stay up in it if I felt the girl wasn't enjoying what I was doing. I would have to turn her out or just quit right there. Did you go down on her, kiss her neck, lick her ear lobe anything to make her moan?

I would be forced to toss that salad to make that girl make a sound.

Chick I was about to mess around with was real mystical with it

One day I walked into the cafe and she was way one the other side of the room but I noticed when she looked at me I couldn't see the whites of her eyes

It was early n the morning so I ain't feel like dealn with that **** so I sat on the other side of the cafe

Bruh I got up to leave an I hear he whisper my name I turn around to look she's now on the Otha side of the room

Empty my tray and turn around towards the door to leave and this damn broad is right behind me........

SOunds like she is a phantom, reminds me of dude from CSI Miami. Always popping up out the blue.

Remember this chick who wanted sex 3 times a day

Everyday? That is too much man, sounds like fun at first but after a while become painful and no longer enjoyable.

Back in my college days I took this chick to the movies. I chose a comedy forgot what we watched but when she laughed it was the ugliest laugh I ever heard in my life (not cute at all) I felt embarrassed when funny scenes would happen and she would bust out laughing. People would turn around like WTF.

Was she worse than this?

Had a girl who moaned like the baby T-Rex from Jurassic Park Lost World.so @#%#$# weird/disgusting

Good thread idea op.

The 2nd time i smashed this chick she told me to take the condom off...I said i don't want you getting pregnant and she was like why not? :wow:

Mind you this is the 2nd time smashing...by the next week I was hittin raw tho. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

And L for us both.

This Spanish girl I used to mess with would always stare at me. Normally when girls came over, we'd chill, they do them, I do me, etc, etc. Every time after sex, I'd hop on my PC to throw on some videos or turn on the TV, and every time I'd look back to see what she was doing and she was ALWAYS. STARING. INTO. THE. DEPTHS. OF. MY. SOUL.

EVERY SINGLE TIME

I'm talking

Supposedly cause I was so "sexy" to her. I told her it really freaked me out and she said she wouldn't do it again. Looked back again and:

I still hit it though, she was cute and her butt was like

Last edited:
Chick I was about to mess around with was real mystical with it

One day I walked into the cafe and she was way one the other side of the room but I noticed when she looked at me I couldn't see the whites of her eyes

It was early n the morning so I ain't feel like dealn with that **** so I sat on the other side of the cafe

Bruh I got up to leave an I hear he whisper my name I turn around to look she's now on the Otha side of the room

Empty my tray and turn around towards the door to leave and this damn broad is right behind me........
LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom