Ever dated someone who was weird?

Like a gothic/emo person? No I haven't, but I'm willing to try it.

My work has goth nights on Fridays... I see them all over Fetlife... They're some kinky girls... Go for it... You (probably) won't be disappointed... Def not bored...

Last edited:
Yeah. She turned out super religious so that didn't work.

Another, the most fun I ever had with a girl was this super hot girl who acted like a bro. Nicest boobs i ever encountered. We'd go get burgers drink mad beer and bang. Then she'd show me pics of her skinning a deer. She ended up going to treatment after I quit messing with her. I deleted her number but she lives like a block from me. :lol: we were bad for each other with the drinking crushing a handle a night. but we both quit. I should find her.

Dated a bunch of girls from the bay area. All weird but cool as hell. For some reason they come here and I always seem to find them.

Last edited:
Dated a Mormon girl before, I find the whole religion weird and her and her family were just too nice, it was uncomfortable to be there

Dated a Wiccan girl before too, wanted to drink each other's blood at one point, I was out

Dated a Mormon girl before, I find the whole religion weird and her and her family were just too nice, it was uncomfortable to be there

Dated a Wiccan girl before too, wanted to drink each other's blood at one point, I was out

I'd rather have a girl drink my blood than be bat **** crazy like any Mormon is...

I once was dating a chick that didn't make any noise when she laughed. Like something would have her :rofl: , and it looked like she was laughing but no sound would come out. I read another story somewhere of a dude having a similar experience, only wondered if it was the same chick

I couldn't even enjoy Superbad because ole girl looked like she caught the holy ghost in the theater and the street cat sitting behind me kept asking if my girl was ok.

Back in my college days I took this chick to the movies. I chose a comedy forgot what we watched but when she laughed it was the ugliest laugh I ever heard in my life (not cute at all) I felt embarrassed when funny scenes would happen and she would bust out laughing. People would turn around like WTF.

dated a female who was obessed with the band "Coheed and Cambria"...

knew every lyric, knew every video...

she went to see them (at the time we broke up) 17 times in 16 STATES!!!!!!!!!!!....

ive been to about 5 states, this chick was an stalker...

sex was OD tho..:smokin

Dated a female that was OBESESSED with sex. It was all good and cool at first, but after it was :smh:

dated some art student chick who went to cooper union several years ago, she was strange, but amazing and chalk full of really interesting stories and information. We used to wander all throughout manhattan together and she'd take me to the obscurest stores across the city, one time we went to some hole in the wall shop where she traded her old sneakers for a slightly newer pair free of charge. I remember her telling me she'd never have to pay for shoes ever again because of this :lol:

she also went through a lot emotionally, her parents constantly fought and she used to be beaten as a child and what not. seriously an amazing girl, and i've yet to meet anyone like her again...she was a freak too, with it for literally anything, ANYWHERE.

i still think about her often, but she lives in france now teaching english or something 

Info :nerd:

i like those awkward, quiet, nerdy dudes with weird eccentricities. i find it cute.

anyways, i dated a guy who ALWAYS baby talked to me. and he'd wail "waaaa! waaaa!" and legit sob his eyes out whenever he missed me.. he was just obsessively clingy. i thought it was cute before, but now.... :smh:

and he threatened to kill me too when i dumped him. :lol:
Was the dude named nick??? :nerd:

Yeah. She turned out super religious so that didn't work.

Another, the most fun I ever had with a girl was this super hot girl who acted like a bro. Nicest boobs i ever encountered. We'd go get burgers drink mad beer and bang. Then she'd show me pics of her skinning a deer. She ended up going to treatment after I quit messing with her. I deleted her number but she lives like a block from me. :lol: we were bad for each other with the drinking crushing a handle a night. but we both quit. I should find her.

Dated a bunch of girls from the bay area. All weird but cool as hell. For some reason they come here and I always seem to find them.
Ain't u a female ????

First chick I ever messed wit in college was kinda weird.
She was black/white and obsessed wit cosplay.
Was odd cuz I knew nothing about dat whole scene....met in a painting class.

Also knew a girl who hardly ever wore shoes.
Cool as hell tho.

my last gf use to write my initials in a heart on her hand everyday as well as my first name on the inside of her ring finger, ever single day. she was also the first girl to tell me that if I leave her, she would kill me.
Damn son you must have been laying down the pipe.. But you said last gf? So she didn't come through with the murder, thankfully

Dated a vegetarian chick once. That didn't make her weird, but she had a snake, was really hippy-ish, and had a snake....

She had a ******* pet snake, b.

I used to tear that *** up though. She was always down to ****.

Her family was a little weird though. That **** didn't last.

Naw i messed with one of them types
It's cool first year or so
Sex all damn day anywhere at anytime
But then it's like damn let lil man chill and recharge for a lil bit

Yep. Ppl think it's cool. Dealing with a real nympho is no joke.

People say I come off as an alpha type male. And I understand why. I give off that Ryan Gosling vibe.

But at heart I'm just a weird, nerd. We all a little weird B. Girls are no different.

Also knew a girl who hardly ever wore shoes.
Cool as hell tho.

I met a girl like this once. I was up in a tree :pimp: and she climbed up to where I was. I noticed she didn't have any shoes on so I asked her about it and she said she didn't like wearing shoes unless she had to. She chilled with me for a bit and then she climbed all the way to the top of this tree (it was a huge tree) and repelled down on a rope. I was :wow: She was sexy too. Unfortunately never saw her again after she repelled down. She yelled bye to me and then went to go climb and repel down more trees. Oh, this tree was in a graveyard too. She went to the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry so it made sense why she was climbing trees.

dated a female who was obessed with the band "Coheed and Cambria"...

knew every lyric, knew every video...

she went to see them (at the time we broke up) 17 times in 16 STATES!!!!!!!!!!!....

ive been to about 5 states, this chick was an stalker...

sex was OD tho..:smokin
17 times? That's 17 tickets, plus the finances of traveling and everything that accompanies. She was wealthy you should've been smashing for that dough

Info
nerd.gif
Honestly don't remember where the hell it was or how to get there dude, I think it was near union square. It was pretty much a recycling trading post type thing
Mivish06 you need to go get her back bro
Ah man I need to hit her up again, but its been so long and she doesnt even live in the states anymore. But who knows, maybe we'll kick it again or the sake of the good times that were if she ever comes back. shes def not wifey material though ill tell you that 
laugh.gif
 just a one time thing 

Back
Top Bottom