Ever had to cut a friend off? Vol. I can't mess wit you no more B

The most important one I can remember, and the one that made me realize that you gotta keep your eyes open

I was about 10 years old right? My block had a little neighborhood barbecue and whatever so all the kids is running around in the fire hydrants, ****** is playing basketball and ****. You got the lil girls playing their hopscotch and whatever whatever. So I had a friend in the hood (let's call him Jamal). Jamal was my son. He went to school with me before he transferred out so we was cool. And to add, he was the type to have the strategy guides for the video games so he would let a ***** hold that for extended periods of time n ****.

So back to the block party, me, Jamal, and a couple of other kids from the neighborhood decide to play hide n seek. So I'm all with it. Especially because this shorty Julissa was playing, I was trynna plot on her. Little boricua girl, with the gelled down Ginuwine baby hair. Her and her friend Tashina was like tweedldee and tweedledum, always together. Now Tashina has the finger waves popping off. Only youngn in the hood with those at the time. Her parents clearly weren't involved in her life if they let her put all them chemicals in her hair. Me personally, I kept the clean fade with the half moon part. Had the little waves coming in at the top. But we'll talk about that on a alternate occasion.

Back to the topic. Me, Jamal, Tashina, Julissa , and a couple of other no names are playing and we decide to do group hide n seek. I'm all for it. So I try to ease my creep ways in gradually. I come up with the idea that we start off with groups of 2. So me and Jamal are in a group. (Next round I would try to make it so me and Julissa in the group..I had to ease it in).

So it's time for us to hide. Me and Jamal go and he comes up with an idea to hide in his shed..cool cool. So we in the shed, and he looks at me
Me: "what's really good?"
Jamal: *smiles at me*
Me: ......
Jamal: *tries to go in for a kiss and gets pushed out the shed*
Me: "Yo what's wrong with you god??"
Jamal: "You not gon kiss me my *****?"
Me: "**** outta here B, I ain't with that ****"

At this point, I don't even want to resume the game, I storm out the shed and go on the court and play ball wild frantically, missing all my shots, still appalled at what happened

After that block party, I haven't kicked it with Jamal since. And to top it off, Julissa ended up moving out the hood that summer so I never saw her again either. And this was before we had Internet, cellphones, and the fiber things in life.

Now that I think about it, if he would've just told me he was gay, and not try to kiss me, I'd still be cool with him. Ain't nothing wrong with gay people, and that shouldn't determine a friendship, but I was just so appalled at the fact son tried to kiss me.

Any NTers ever had to cut a friend off? Did they owe you money? Do you wrong? Weren't there for you?

Dog one time when i was a kid jus learnin bout myself and starting puberty me n my friends would see who could bust a nut the fastest and stuff like that.

One night m n my dude r sleepin in da same bed.was a normal thing and we talkin bout bangin sum shawtys and then dude pulls down his pants and is like just put the tip in i just wanna know how it feels :x :x :x

Was nasty as hell

We never talked about that again.

Still my dude to this day tho :smokin

Temporarily, yes. Things were all good in the end though.

Obviously there's been those that I grew apart from due to distance and if we were never that close to begin with, but I don't think I ever have cut any good friends off. Thankfully I haven't really had reason to either.

Been with the same circle since elementary school plus some. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Dog one time when i was a kid jus learnin bout myself and starting puberty me n my friends would see who could bust a nut the fastest and stuff like that.

One night m n my dude r sleepin in da same bed.was a normal thing and we talkin bout bangin sum shawtys and then dude pulls down his pants and is like just put the tip in i just wanna know how it feels :x :x :x

Was nasty as hell

We never talked about that again.

Still my dude to this day tho :smokin

1154.gif

Twice.

One was a leech, didn't bother me too much. He was someone I was cool with for a couple of years but the relationship ran its course.

The other, a childhood friend that I knew since I was 4. Had to cut him off when I was around 25; it hurt. Had to be done though, he had no problem playing me out if it meant him being able to portray a certain image. A facade he wouldn't of been able to carry out with me around. Knew he was grimy for doing it, but never apologized. He tried to come back around and kick it like nothing happened which was ridiculous. When people ask him why we aren't cool anymore he say he doesn't know.
If he would of simply acknowledged what he did and apologized we would still probably be cool today.

Last edited:
Yep.

Group of homies from HS... Half of us decided we wanted to do something with our lives, rise above what we were born into.

The other half didn't (we were about 7-8 deep), and was still stuck on the HS **** even though the majority of us were out of it. Eventually just had that final falling out and grew apart.

My half of the group.. All in college with dreams of prospering.

Dead at both stories. :lol: at "#fiberthings"
But yeah man, sometimes somebody that you thought you was your friend really wasn't who you thought they were.

Naw, it means you have a bad choice of friends and make bad decisions

I got 5 good friends with one I know since i was 4.  We are all tight to this day

And you only met 5 friends in your life? No, you met a bunch more but you chose the 5 that really added value to your life and kept them around. There isn't enough time to hang out with all of your friends, you chose the quality ones.

And you only met 5 friends in your life? No, you met a bunch more but you chose the 5 that really added value to your life and kept them around. There isn't enough time to hang out with all of your friends, you chose the quality ones.
Well the other people I didnt really call friends, just cool buddies

My main friends we always hang or talk

My main friend his my son,daughter and my girl right now

Truthfully my best friend is Mr. benjiman franklin.. he always been loyal ,always look out for me and gets me nice things

Last edited:
And to top it off, Julissa ended up moving out the hood that summer so I never saw her again either. And this was before we had Internet, cellphones, and the fiber things in life.

I saw her on SHW a couple years ago 
grin.gif

now I know not to group with you if we play hide n seek, giving out our location n **** 
mean.gif

I cut most of the "homies" from back in the day...

Just grew apart, ran into them here and there, but it ain't there anymore so we just keep it moving.

You're an average of all your friends. Remember that and think who is in your circle. I keep mine small. Yeah I know everyone but my main dudes are the ones who are successful and have similar goals.

But nah I never had any of my boys wio on me.

Back
Top Bottom