Every United States Phone Conversation Is Recorded: Confirmed by Former FBI Agent

its not stored all phone convos are listened into by "spiders" for trigger words that could be deemed a homeland security risk

The police still have to get a warrant to legally spy on your convos so if you doing some illegal **** via the phone they cant legally arrest you without a warrant or cause

However If youre talkin bout how to meet up with 1 of the hundreds of names on an CIA list over the phone you will probably be triggered and possibly spied on.

Its messed up but its also old news that hasnt really been hidden from the news watching public

I think most people are smart enough to know theres not enough ears in the world to listen to every phone conversation in the country :smh:

Precautions & post events...its a win/win for conspiracy theorists

Good Stuff.. Yes, I have a few friends that are Conspiracy theorist, most the stuff they talk about, I dont even pay attention to. But stuff like this intrigues me.

you must be pretty naive to think we only monitor US citizens...

Nah.. I'm fully aware of how the NSA operates (see: 100s of interception points throughout most of the Western world, capable of processing millions of pieces of communication from short wave radios to microwave waves.) However, prosecuting and trying someone of another nationality (or even an expat) is a far more grueling process for the Department of Justice. Not that I ever expect to be in that predicament. I just don't want to be around when Homeland Security gets around to using those 1.6 billion rounds of ammo they recently purchased.

Not to mention that the job market is never coming back to America... but that's another topic for another time.

Last edited:
I want to know how and where they keep all this info. Because that is A LOT of Data to keep track of. Might have to do a bit of research on this.

its not stored all phone convos are listened into by "spiders" for trigger words that could be deemed a homeland security risk

The police still have to get a warrant to legally spy on your convos so if you doing some illegal **** via the phone they cant legally arrest you without a warrant or cause

However If youre talkin bout how to meet up with 1 of the hundreds of names on an CIA list over the phone you will probably be triggered and possibly spied on.

Its messed up but its also old news that hasnt really been hidden from the news watching public

I think most people are smart enough to know theres not enough ears in the world to listen to every phone conversation in the country :smh:

Precautions & post events...its a win/win for conspiracy theorists

No. Everything is recorded. The police are supposed to get a warrant. They often proceed without doing so. They most likely aren't going to go back and search the data unless they find out that you are involved in something later on, and then they would have to link you to a specific line, which could be tricky if you are using anonymous prepaid phones. I don't believe that they are currently using this technology for anything other than National Security, but give it a few years. :wink:

Last edited:
But I don't understand the reasoning behind this? For every drug dealer/murderer/kidnapper there is 10000 average joes who talk to their friends about sports and their family. Why would they want or need to record all of that? I'm not saying it isn't true, because I've long suspected governments of pulling stuff like this, to me it just isn't worth it.

You act as if the government has some sort of budget. :lol: All they have to pay for is the storage, I am sure that the infrastructure is already in place. They just record everything in case they need it later on. This technology isn't currently being used against drug dealers/murderers/kidnappers because those sorts of things require a warrant to be admissible in a court of law.

you must be pretty naive to think we only monitor US citizens...

I just don't want to be around when Homeland Security gets around to using those 1.6 billion rounds of ammo they recently purchased.

i see what type you are now...

focus on facts instead of paranoia...

1.6billion rounds over a 5 year contract

320mil a year

lets assume at least 40k armed officers

8000 rounds allotted per year per officer.... sounds reasonable to me if you factor in training plus decent a decent amount to stockpile

i see what type you are now...focus on facts instead of paranoia...

1.6billion rounds over a 5 year contract. 320mil a year. lets assume at least 40k armed officers. 8000 rounds allotted per year per officer.... sounds reasonable to me if you factor in training plus decent a decent amount to stockpile

Facts > Emotions. Our senses lie, numbers typically do not. >D

After this purchase, it will average out to about 1,000 more than what army officers use on a yearly basis. Why would homeland security need more rounds than a soldier?

And I build understanding. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
i see what type you are now...focus on facts instead of paranoia...

1.6billion rounds over a 5 year contract. 320mil a year. lets assume at least 40k armed officers. 8000 rounds allotted per year per officer.... sounds reasonable to me if you factor in training plus decent a decent amount to stockpile

After this purchase, it will average out to about 1,000 more than what army officers use on a yearly basis. Why would homeland security need more rounds than a soldier?

so you're saying the army has less than 320million bullets stockpiled yearly?

or are you saying the percentage(bullet amount divided by personnel) of rounds used by officers is less than the percentage used by DHS officers (which would include border patrol and other federal agencies)

Whats your source on the use of rounds by army "officers"...and does this amount include army privates, lieutenants, etc?

Does this amount only include used rounds? or are you talking ALL rounds in the Army as a whole... (the DHS number is entire stockpile not just used rounds)

please respond with sources.

Last edited:
Last edited:
please respond with sources.

Jim Inhofe's unveiling of the AMMO Act is where most of that info is from. http://rt.com/usa/dhs-ammo-investigation-napolitano-645/

DHS claims 80% of their ammo is used in training per: http://thehill.com/homenews/news/296471-gop-aims-to-slow-federal-bullet-buys

Article goes on to say that they plan on spending another 37 million on ammo. Too much for my liking. But maybe it's just me.

Jim inhofe and congressman frank lucas are pandering to those who believe obama is somehow against them having weapons.
The quotes you posted are being used to leverage a bill to limit federal bullet buying for fear of ammo shortages....
This bill is nothing more than a political grab using the current hot topic of gun control and anti government sentiment.

In order to even understand what you are reading, you have to understand the political climates in the areas that these two men represent and how their constituents perceive this ammo buying issue.

It's funny how those who claim to be informed are so easily swayed into the mindset these politicians have tried so hard to create.

That quote about the 1,000 rounds more than army officers most likely has no factual basis behind it.... its political hearsay.

Last edited:
I always thought about this
I remember one time I made a phone call
And while the phone was dialing I heard a jc penny commercial in the background

Back
Top Bottom