Ex-gf help

dude, dont ignore us

pics
roll.gif
 gawd that's pathetic, even for NT.

pics  
nerd.gif

Is done bro, if she was the "one" you would have treated her like she was. Both of you guys are scared life change which is you both tend to try to get back together. Move on its a learning experience

Either don't reply, or be blunt with what you want. She's selfish, she doesn't get to have cake and eat it too while you lie over there in torment. No back and forth like **** is all good.

This. If it's really worth it to you then be straight forward with her. Tell her if she wants to be with you then work on that, if she wants to go see whats out there for her then she should do that. But under no circumstances can she expect to do both. But she hit you with the ol' "been in a relationship my whole life, I wanna have different experiences" line. That is very concerning. Alarming even. I'd have been like, the **** you mean? Get to the bottom of that asap.

If shes feeling like she needs more experiences, chances are it's not gonna matter how good you treat her if you get back with her. This won't be the last time you deal with this. The potential for L's on your part is massive, you need to fully understand her perspective and make a sound judgement on how realistic and/or reasonable she is being before you decide to risk it.

And I hope that you do realize that girls in a committed long term relationship do not just throw it all away because of a general feeling of missing out on something. There is a specific person she is thinking about having new experiences with. At the very least she sees opportunity somewhere. If you're 3 years in and gotta start competing with new dudes the relationship is likely dead.

honestly bro you gotta keep it real with her and real with yourself if you dont say anything and dwell on your feelings as well as continuing to curve her from time to time that chance you may have had of getting her back can go and you may never have that opportunity again there's no point of living your life with a what if imo best of luck to you op with whatever decision you make or have made

Hit her with the "we are together or nada" ultimatum. No "friends" bs. She'll choose to be together hands down. But before you do that you gotta tell her how you'll be better this time around...

Wondering if you guys could give me advice as well...

My girlfriend for 5 months been my best friend for 2.5 years... we know each other very well and the type of people we are... her boyfriend for 3 years, long story short, treated her really bad.... they broke up in 2010

she literally wants nothing to do with him but this bum still tries to contact her.... she always screenshots the message when he does and she always tells me and she never answers....

she tells me she literally wants nothing to do with him and just wants me.....

she blocked him on ig a while back and she also blocked him on fb

I told her that if he keeps trying to contact you ima have to tell his dude off...

should I be upset? Should I just brush it off let the dude be desperate? any help is cool...

p.s: the type of messages he sent were like " hey (her name) how are you? i need to talk to you text me..... it looks like you dont want to talk to me...."
yesterday he messaged her" its been a month since I last messaged you"

She already told the guy off and told him stop trying to contact her and this was before we even went out so yeah"

??? You really asking for advice on this situation son? You already know what needs to be done

My dude. Dead that ASAP.
Don't even give her an ultimatum.
Just be honest.
I love you. I want to be with you, but I'm not going to be just your friend while you do what you want and only come to me when you want.
Tell her good luck in life and move on.
She'll be surprises at your response and either want you back ( don't take her back)
Or respect it.
My Dude You need this too. It will hurt like hell. Once you meet another shorty you'll laugh this off.

Pics?

Back
Top Bottom