Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

"Standing up for what YOU believe in by any means necessary is admirable to me. Wrong has been done to establish right since forever."

"He got fired for reporting police brutality on innocent civilians, then killed their innocent family members. THAT'S REAL."

If dude was just as corrupt as those he snitched on he'd still be alive. I'm ok with him dying for what he believed him.

RIP Chris Dorner.

NO BODY HAS BEEN FOUND.

CONFIRMED BY LAPD VIA PRESS CONFERENCE RIGHT NOW.

HOPE IS ALIVE.

Last edited:
"The cabin is still too hot as of about 5-8 minutes ago for anybody to enter"

Last edited:
Never mind, no one has even been in there to investigate.

Last edited:
how would you identify ashes
Cabin fires don't burn at a high enough temperature to turn a body into ashes. They said the body was charred and you can identify a burned body with dental records or fingerprints if there is enough left.

how would you identify ashes

:stoneface: People don't just turn into ash like that bruh

"Legal incineration, cremation, needs about 1800 F-2100 F ( 950-1100C ) over 1-2 hours. Some portions of the pelvis, skull and teeth may still be recognizable as human. A regular house or vehicle fire seldom completely destroys an adult body. Depending on the fire intensity and what is your definition of unrecognizable. To be able to recognize a particular person it could be just a few seconds of flame. To recognize if the victim is human or not could be less than about 45 minutes. This varies with the circumstances."
- Retired Firefighter

Last edited:
this is getting very interesting..something is up ... conspiracy theorist have their panties wet.

Here's what I don't get. I have zero military or law enforcement experience yet I am fully aware that you don't report your partner or any other cop for that matter if you value your career. Especially over a single kick to a suspect who was clearly resisting arrest. I know my career is over after that.

So how did he not know that 1.) the LAPD is corrupt as hell and he would be placed in such a situation like he was, EARLY. And 2.) that going through the formal complaint process against fellow officers is the end of your career. Dude was like one of these sheltered NTer's that thinks the systems always works the way it should, they way we are all told it works as children.

I wonder how many good cops get this same wake-up call. How many choose their morals over their career?

Here's what I don't get. I have zero military or law enforcement experience yet I am fully aware that you don't report your partner or any other cop for that matter if you value your career. Especially over a single kick to a suspect who was clearly resisting arrest. I know my career is over after that.

So how did he not know that 1.) the LAPD is corrupt as hell and he would be placed in such a situation like he was, EARLY. And 2.) that going through the formal complaint process against fellow officers is the end of your career. Dude was like one of these sheltered NTer's that thinks the systems always works the way it should, they way we are all told it works as children.

I wonder how many good cops get this same wake-up call. How many choose their morals over their career?

Did you read anything in this thread?

Did you read the manifesto in it's entirety?

Do that and you'll return with the very answers you seek.

Back
Top Bottom