Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Anyone know when there will be a campout for the Columbus House of Hoops for the Bin 5's? I know it's a 3:30 AM release, but when are people lining up?

Anyone know when there will be a campout for the Columbus House of Hoops for the Bin 5's? I know it's a 3:30 AM release, but when are people lining up?

Yes the mark looks just like a period stain.......if you're ten.

Yes the mark looks just like a period stain.......if you're ten.

Originally Posted by teller360

did ndc ever get any of the BIN releases? thanks

would be cool if they did cuz i have 0 chance of scoring these in san diego
30t6p3b.gif
someone ask em on twitter though i doubt it

There's 2,133 of them. I thought there weren't that many. Hopefully that means the stores that do get them will get more than one size run...

There's 2,133 of them. I thought there weren't that many. Hopefully that means the stores that do get them will get more than one size run...

These are real nice (minus the stamp), but I can just throw on some white laces on the Black/Metallic 5's later this year.

These are real nice (minus the stamp), but I can just throw on some white laces on the Black/Metallic 5's later this year.

Originally Posted by retroabe

@kIcKzNY96

any idea if West will charge retail any info would be appreciated thanks

i have no idea on the price as of yet...they haven't even received the entire shipment yet call them up closer to the release  

Originally Posted by retroabe

@kIcKzNY96

any idea if West will charge retail any info would be appreciated thanks

i have no idea on the price as of yet...they haven't even received the entire shipment yet call them up closer to the release  

Back
Top Bottom