Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

There's 2,133 of them. I thought there weren't that many. Hopefully that means the stores that do get them will get more than one size run...
If I remember correctly that is more than they made of the VIIs.

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

There's 2,133 of them. I thought there weren't that many. Hopefully that means the stores that do get them will get more than one size run...
If I remember correctly that is more than they made of the VIIs.

every Bin release gets increased production numbers these are pretty dope i'm taking my DB3 laces those cuz they're screaming for black laces

every Bin release gets increased production numbers these are pretty dope i'm taking my DB3 laces those cuz they're screaming for black laces

Originally Posted by KillerMike

Yea sure black laces will look better, but that totally defeats the purpose. #Youngins

I understand and appreciate the concept of the white laces. If I were getting a pair for collectors purposes only I would leave them as is, however I intend on wearing these and when I do they will be blacked out. I remember watching MJ wearing those white laces too....if that matters.

Originally Posted by KillerMike

Yea sure black laces will look better, but that totally defeats the purpose. #Youngins

I understand and appreciate the concept of the white laces. If I were getting a pair for collectors purposes only I would leave them as is, however I intend on wearing these and when I do they will be blacked out. I remember watching MJ wearing those white laces too....if that matters.

i get the concept of the laces fine no doubt, but were two pairs of white waxed laces necessary? mind you the laces already come stained from the leather i peeped it when i unlaced them to try them on, but if white laces are more important to you...go head
eyes.gif

i get the concept of the laces fine no doubt, but were two pairs of white waxed laces necessary? mind you the laces already come stained from the leather i peeped it when i unlaced them to try them on, but if white laces are more important to you...go head
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I think this is the best photo of them so far, granted it's a professional one:
air-jordan-v-retro-premio-release-info-summary.jpg

I like the back story behind these too. At least JB has given us one at least! Couldn't say the same for the IXs and XIIIs I think. I think the IIs and VIIs are a little self explanatory...
"It’s not often that the consumer directly impacts the key design choices for our Jordan releases, but that was the case with the upcoming release of the Bin 23 Air Jordan 5 Retro. In a discussion with members of our footwear team, friend of the brand and longtime Jordan-head Alex Meacham talked about a memory that influenced how he rocked his favorite pair of Js.

The Air Jordan V has always had a special place in Jordan fans’ hearts with its fighter-plane-inspired design, and Meacham was no different. “Hands down. The black Jordan fives are my favorite Jordans of all time. Black fives with white laces,

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I think this is the best photo of them so far, granted it's a professional one:
air-jordan-v-retro-premio-release-info-summary.jpg

I like the back story behind these too. At least JB has given us one at least! Couldn't say the same for the IXs and XIIIs I think. I think the IIs and VIIs are a little self explanatory...
"It’s not often that the consumer directly impacts the key design choices for our Jordan releases, but that was the case with the upcoming release of the Bin 23 Air Jordan 5 Retro. In a discussion with members of our footwear team, friend of the brand and longtime Jordan-head Alex Meacham talked about a memory that influenced how he rocked his favorite pair of Js.

The Air Jordan V has always had a special place in Jordan fans’ hearts with its fighter-plane-inspired design, and Meacham was no different. “Hands down. The black Jordan fives are my favorite Jordans of all time. Black fives with white laces,

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by teller360

did ndc ever get any of the BIN releases? thanks

would be cool if they did cuz i have 0 chance of scoring these in san diego
30t6p3b.gif
someone ask em on twitter though i doubt it
A LOT  of people are asking Nike on twitter... I would imagine that they'll eventually put the Bin's on NDC since they keep increasing the quantity released.... I think it will ultimately lead to the Bin XI and people will go crazy.. .

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by teller360

did ndc ever get any of the BIN releases? thanks

would be cool if they did cuz i have 0 chance of scoring these in san diego
30t6p3b.gif
someone ask em on twitter though i doubt it
A LOT  of people are asking Nike on twitter... I would imagine that they'll eventually put the Bin's on NDC since they keep increasing the quantity released.... I think it will ultimately lead to the Bin XI and people will go crazy.. .

I have yet to find ONE store that is getting these. I am from Boston but I have also hit up H.O.H in NYC. Nothing

Back
Top Bottom