Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by 23RetroKid

Anyone know if you can cop on NIKE.com?

Talked to NDC customer service, and they told me these will not release online...................im still checkin tonite anyway

Originally Posted by mrkane

Talked to NDC customer service, and they told me these will not release online...................im still checkin tonite anyway

I've said this a million times, but they are same people that tell you there will not be another restock after every restock.
laugh.gif
  I don't know if it's because they really don't know or if they are told to say it so the site doesn't go down.

Originally Posted by mrkane

I've said this a million times, but they are same people that tell you there will not be another restock after every restock.
laugh.gif
  I don't know if it's because they really don't know or if they are told to say it so the site doesn't go down.

so official places are house of hoop slocations, NTNY, NTLA, NTSF, NTLV, NTCHI, NTMiami, NT Mall of America...Anywhere else?

so official places are house of hoop slocations, NTNY, NTLA, NTSF, NTLV, NTCHI, NTMiami, NT Mall of America...Anywhere else?

the only reason people think these BIN's MIGHT release on NDC is because they came out on NDC.UK and NDC.FR.. now, I am not sure if the previous BIN's released through the foreign websites, but if they did, then I would say you can count on them NOT being on NDC.. but, if this was the first time they showed up on the foreign sites, then we may get lucky and see a few pairs release on NDC..

the only reason people think these BIN's MIGHT release on NDC is because they came out on NDC.UK and NDC.FR.. now, I am not sure if the previous BIN's released through the foreign websites, but if they did, then I would say you can count on them NOT being on NDC.. but, if this was the first time they showed up on the foreign sites, then we may get lucky and see a few pairs release on NDC..

NEWS.

My local HOH confirmed that they were getting pairs.
Shipments haven't arrived yet..

So no release till Friday.

NEWS.

My local HOH confirmed that they were getting pairs.
Shipments haven't arrived yet..

So no release till Friday.

Just got off the phone with my homie and he said there was damn near 60 people in line for only about 18 pairs and they've beeen lined up since 9 p.m. last night. This is HOH Daly City BTW and is the one and only reason why I can't stand NorCal. SMFH.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just got off the phone with my homie and he said there was damn near 60 people in line for only about 18 pairs and they've beeen lined up since 9 p.m. last night. This is HOH Daly City BTW and is the one and only reason why I can't stand NorCal. SMFH.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Juice8732

now, I am not sure if the previous BIN's released through the foreign websites, but if they did, then I would say you can count on them NOT being on NDC.. but, if this was the first time they showed up on the foreign sites, then we may get lucky and see a few pairs release on NDC..
I can confirm that none of the previous BIN releases dropped on NDC.uk and the UK didn't even receive the BIN23 IXs or XIIIs full stop.

now, I am not sure if the previous BIN's released through the foreign websites, but if they did, then I would say you can count on them NOT being on NDC.. but, if this was the first time they showed up on the foreign sites, then we may get lucky and see a few pairs release on NDC..
I can confirm that none of the previous BIN releases dropped on NDC.uk and the UK didn't even receive the BIN23 IXs or XIIIs full stop.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

But didnt these drop on NDC.UK a few weeks ago? http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-394533

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

But didnt these drop on NDC.UK a few weeks ago? http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-394533

Originally Posted by 430AM

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have Never understood this?  Why do people stand 60th in line?  I don't get it, there are only so many shoes.  if you are 30th or more why are you still there?  

Originally Posted by 430AM

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have Never understood this?  Why do people stand 60th in line?  I don't get it, there are only so many shoes.  if you are 30th or more why are you still there?  

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I wouldn't be surprised if people are camping out already, I don't think people would sleep on these just cause the 2011's come out the next day, the bin 7's sold out quick when they droped with the flints. People are crazy when a release is limited.
Sounds like people are already camped out at HoH N Riverside and State St. Sounds like I'm out of luck before I even try.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I wouldn't be surprised if people are camping out already, I don't think people would sleep on these just cause the 2011's come out the next day, the bin 7's sold out quick when they droped with the flints. People are crazy when a release is limited.
Sounds like people are already camped out at HoH N Riverside and State St. Sounds like I'm out of luck before I even try.

Back
Top Bottom