Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

my nearest hoh is doing a raffle which is wack, which means i wont be getting them with my luck.

dude on the phone said the only have one pair per sz. and have no 7.5's-9.... so yaaaaaaa these are pretty scarce.

my nearest hoh is doing a raffle which is wack, which means i wont be getting them with my luck.

dude on the phone said the only have one pair per sz. and have no 7.5's-9.... so yaaaaaaa these are pretty scarce.

japino relax it was one pair not 3
laugh.gif

idk why these are becoming so difficult to find
30t6p3b.gif
typically if there's more pairs to go around then all of our usual spots should be getting them and the new HOH's that have opened up should be able to get them aswell something fishy is goin on, but we won't find out until after the release when we find out where all these pairs will pop up  

japino relax it was one pair not 3
laugh.gif

idk why these are becoming so difficult to find
30t6p3b.gif
typically if there's more pairs to go around then all of our usual spots should be getting them and the new HOH's that have opened up should be able to get them aswell something fishy is goin on, but we won't find out until after the release when we find out where all these pairs will pop up  

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by joekamel

Hopefully people sleep on these with the 2011 release the very next day.
Shhhhhhhhhh.....
Hahaha. Actually it has been pretty quite for the most part. I don't know if its a good sign of our chances to cop or if people are already camped out and I'm already out of luck.

Shhhhhhhhhh.....
Hahaha. Actually it has been pretty quite for the most part. I don't know if its a good sign of our chances to cop or if people are already camped out and I'm already out of luck.

I really like these but I am alos a sucker for the 5's. Niketown in Scottsdale, AZ is not getting these. Will have to consider reseller prices for this one

I really like these but I am alos a sucker for the 5's. Niketown in Scottsdale, AZ is not getting these. Will have to consider reseller prices for this one

Shhhhhhhhhh.....

I wouldn't be surprised if people are camping out already, I don't think people would sleep on these just cause the 2011's come out the next day, the bin 7's sold out quick when they droped with the flints. People are crazy when a release is limited.

Shhhhhhhhhh.....

I wouldn't be surprised if people are camping out already, I don't think people would sleep on these just cause the 2011's come out the next day, the bin 7's sold out quick when they droped with the flints. People are crazy when a release is limited.

Originally Posted by 23RetroKid

Anyone know if you can cop on NIKE.com?

Talked to NDC customer service, and they told me these will not release online...................im still checkin tonite anyway

Back
Top Bottom