Explain your SN Vol. Seen some funny/weird ones

Avi + Location + ^That response = I hope it's not what I think it's about
nerd.gif
what, gorillas enjoying fruit?
Not sure what you guys were thinking???

HUYNH = last name, pronounced "win"; HUYNHer = "WINNer."

Been my nickname with the homies since early high school.

Last edited:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_43wBZBANWlI/Svwl3tHypuI/AAAAAAAAAmM/EmRRd1MBlX4/s320/jennings.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7fNWT3omcE

:hat

it's really supposed to be I heart Blink182 but I figured that was too long. So I dropped the heart and made the I lower case to play on Apple products. Didn't add the 182 because, well, let's face it, iBlink182 sounds odd.

But all in all the user name was inspired by a story I lives through in the hard streets of Wisconsin about a girl I smashed and told my bros names Loraine, who then got me jumped by some Cheese boys (local gang running the drug game), which then made me turn to alcohol and other vices. It all happened before I could blink. So when it was finally over I was able to get on NT and I could blink again so I stuck with iBlink as a play on words of eyes blink. But I dropped the s and just went with i because I'm a fan of ebonics and I figured eye blink was too long to type.

Use to be a beast in this game (whatup Grim :nerd:). Would literally play for hours on end. Now it sucks.

thumb_balloono_01.jpg

Balloono aka iceysoles ami correct?

I remember it was me, you, shaqtus, and chino....we need to get the gang back together....I just started replaying baloono and gemmers after I got back for christmas break.

Darth is obviously from Star Wars. Darth: short for DARk lord of the siTH.
And Deezy is just a play on the term Yeezy.

Back
Top Bottom