Explain your SN Vol. Seen some funny/weird ones

I was really, REALLY into UGK at the time.

Somehow, in 2002, "Trill" was taken >: . I have yet to see than SN post, which leaves me to believe I have a good idea whos sn "Trill" might be.

When halo 1 for xbox came out, the game was piffery but I wasn't a fan of the xbox itself. So I made the name "Ps2" for PlayStation 2 and just added "child" at the end as my gamertag for xbox live so I could let them know I was a Sony stan. Of course I got flamed for it :lol:

I wish I could change it now, but it's just my initials and the standard 23. Boring I know right. It's interesting to have this thread again. I know we had some before.

Self explanatory.

I lack creativity when it comes to SN's and I was excited about becoming a doctor soon when I joined

the video for Hey Ya had come out around the time my 1st account was banned after a NTer hacked my families PC and posted nudes and tried to extort for cash via paypal... smh

anyway Im Brandon and the 3000 just seemed fitting

the video for Hey Ya had come out around the time my 1st account was banned after a NTer hacked my families PC and posted nudes and tried to extort for cash via paypal... smh

anyway Im Brandon and the 3000 just seemed fitting

Really?!?

This thread reminds me of that one thread about Kay Jewelers.

Some people were like "what does every kiss begins with kay mean?"

They were legitimately stumped.
roll.gif

I now know how they felt.

last names hanacek; one of my friends used to call me hanacheezy
now its what a lot of people call me

I came up with this username about 3 years ago while I was still in high school

It's two fashion icons

Louis Vuitton + Karl Lagerfeld = louislagerfeld

Pronounced 'lew-ih lah-ger-feld'

Back
Top Bottom