F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

And Ferrari will be as well…meaning Red Bull has no competition for the rest of the season :smh:

They haven't had competition since Ferrari started to sabotage Charles. I feel like the battle is already over. Just a formality at this point. I don't really see Ferrari getting their strategy sorted out and on top of that, they are having reliability issues. RB strategy has pretty much been on point and is just down to reliability at this point.

That is awesome!

Where did you guys eat? 😂

It was a hip/casual spot in old Montreal, Mechant Boeuf. Probably my favorite dining experience!

It's a wet one today! Quali should be a lot of fun.

PXL_20220618_173137055.jpg

Ugh... welp. Hope the engine issue won't be a big one.
But damn, Daniel... just didn't have it. 😓

Need a lot of **** go the right way for Ferrari. Still got faith on ‘em to make it interesting.

George Russell continues to prove me wrong with the top 5 finishes

Like I mentioned before, fans need a bit of perspective... the Merc is not as bad as they've been. Sort out the porpoising and they've got a really competitive car. Not RBR or Ferrari-competitive, but still a good car and not as drastic as portrayed. On days like today, had Max and Carlos slipped up while fighting, Lewis & George could have easily benefitted from it.

Like I mentioned before, fans need a bit of perspective... the Merc is not as bad as they've been. Sort out the porpoising and they've got a really competitive car. Not RBR or Ferrari-competitive, but still a good car and not as drastic as portrayed.

Yup... should be the third fastest

Back
Top Bottom