Fabolous Announces The Soul Tape 3: Release Date Christmas Day at 12:25

Even though its like four months late, I appreciate the response to Kendrick.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ ^ He kinda went at Kendrick and Trinidad James at the same damn time.

Damn fab already talking about having you look like Adrien Bronner in the ropes

Happened last week or what?

These beats is hard tho

I heard that line and was like "my man Bronner JUST got knocked out". :lol:

Last edited:
This has some standout tracks, but overall it doesn't have the same feel as the first two.

You Know, Sacrifices, The Hope, Everything Was The Same, and Young OG's :pimp: :pimp:

Cuffin Season :lol: :pimp:

Foreigners...let Chief Keef or Lil' Derp have that beat Fab, this is called Soul Tape

Situationships :rofl:

2 strikes for this though Fab: "And ya wifey just hit me...ouch ****" :stoneface: :rofl:

This has some standout tracks, but overall it doesn't have the same feel as the first two.

You Know, Sacrifices, The Hope, Everything Was The Same, and Young OG's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cuffin Season
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Foreigners...let Chief Keef or Lil' Derp have that beat Fab, this is called Soul Tape

Situationships
roll.gif

2 strikes for this though Fab: "And ya wifey just hit me...ouch ****"
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
word.. folk turned that fat joe beat to a drill beat and slick used Durk rhyme pattern 

My boy was telling me how fab was throwing shots at Draya and Cyn Santana on cuffing season. I caught the shots thrown at cyn but i didn't catch the ones at draya. Can someone fill me in with those?

Y'all giving it a little too much love. Fab is my guy but it's nothing new. Same safe ****. It's easily the best out of the Soul Tape series but it's not close to TINC 1 and 2.

Forgot Meek Mill was still rapping. Damn his career fell hard.

Gave it some burn today in the whip. Definitely the worst of the trilogy but still some solid joints.

"Playa", "The Hope", "You Know", "Cuffin Season" & "Situationships" are all :smokin :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom