* FABOLOUS JERSEY APPRECIATION THREAD!!!! Vol. Will Smith, Al Bundy, Bobb Boucher and AC Slater...

Might have to cop the Tune Squad one 

90s kid and Space Jam still is the #1 movie , I might order the Mike one then might re up for a Bugs one in the summer 

That's crazy! Those are the exact two that I plan to order: Space Jam Jordan jersey & Lincoln Jesus Shuttlesworth jersey. I was gonna shoot for a size M (48).
Undecided if I should go with the White Lincoln colorway or the Blue. Help!

I'm just slightly worried about sizing, :smh: past few months or crazy work and poor diet got a little gut coming along that I'm burning off.

I ain't trynna have that buldge on the jersey. :\

That's crazy! Those are the exact two that I plan to order: Space Jam Jordan jersey & Lincoln Jesus Shuttlesworth jersey. I was gonna shoot for a size M (48).
Undecided if I should go with the White Lincoln colorway or the Blue. Help!

Son there is only one choice worth getting

hegotgame1.jpg

Its deep symbolism.

Saying lincoln freed the black man but he is still persecuted.
The O in covered by the cross meaning religion comes first before 0's or dollars.
And Illustrated is seperated to say I LUST and ATE refering to 2 of the 7 deadly sins lust and gluttony.

Uncle rico 8)

Found it at da bottom of a box at my moms 8)
Mite have 2 iron it out 4 da summer.

View media item 1552318
View media item 1552326
These types o things to me are more like novelty items.
Like obviously not in da same class as m and n or the other jerseys.
Thats why i dont really sweat the quality....its more about nostalgia and connectin with other people imo.

I just want the bundy one tho.

What size is this? I'm about to pull the trigger on the blue one, and wasn't sure what size to get. Normally a L in tshirts but I like my jerseys to fit

Anyone who gets their jerseys should post pics.

I want to cop that green Iverson jersey but i'm gonna hold out til now.

Last edited:
Had to have been a NTer I saw today when I was driving...dude smoking a cig outside of Foster's Grille wearing a MJ Space Jam Jersey :lol:

Maybe folks have been doing this for a minute, but if it wasn't for this thread, a jersey like that wouldn't have been on my radar.

Back
Top Bottom