* FABOLOUS JERSEY APPRECIATION THREAD!!!! Vol. Will Smith, Al Bundy, Bobb Boucher and AC Slater...

Gonna cop that Lower Merion Kobe or Durant Montrose Christian as a bday gift to myself 
smokin.gif

It would have been cooler if a more low key rapper did this instead and not Fab who already went Ham in the beginning of his career.

As long as the prices remain $50 & under I'm all for it. The minute the start charging more, I'm gonna look the other way.
This is not memoribilia such as M&N. These are more on the lines of gag collectibles.

Though they are the most common; they are also the cheapest in price so...I'm gonna cop the Space Jam Jordan & the Lincoln Shuttlesworth asap.

copping a tune squad jersey from AliExpress - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015...n-Zach-LaVine-shorts-Chicago/32351565799.html

$14.88 shipped , probably the same place that these other sites get them from, i'll let you know how it goes when i receive it.

follow up on this link
-I asked them if they can do the custom # (not listed) before i ordered. they said yeah, just drop a comment on the color jersey, number, and name and they can make it
-ordered, requested for #7, no name (like the movie)
-i get a message saying i need to pay $50.00 more to make this happen :lol: :lol: :lol:
-reported the seller, requesting for a refund

went to about 5 different sellers on aliexpress and asked them specifically how much it would cost for a Tunesquad #7 jersey with no name, waiting for responses, i'll post an update.

copping a tune squad jersey from AliExpress - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015...n-Zach-LaVine-shorts-Chicago/32351565799.html

$14.88 shipped , probably the same place that these other sites get them from, i'll let you know how it goes when i receive it.

follow up on this link
-I asked them if they can do the custom # (not listed) before i ordered. they said yeah, just drop a comment on the color jersey, number, and name and they can make it
-ordered, requested for #7, no name (like the movie)
-i get a message saying i need to pay $50.00 more to make this happen :lol: :lol: :lol:
-reported the seller, requesting for a refund

went to about 5 different sellers on aliexpress and asked them specifically how much it would cost for a Tunesquad #7 jersey with no name, waiting for responses, i'll post an update.

basically $64 :lol:

I left a note asking what the shorts sizing was & to go a sz up if they didn't fit my waist range but haven't gotten a response (honestly wasn't expecting one)

will just toss them to my nephew if they cant fit & reorder

Has anyone seen a Thomas Shepard, from Above the Rim, jersey?

And to the few guys who have their jerseys, what size shirt do you wear and what size jersey did you get? :nerd:

Last edited:
If you want them fitted, order your normal shirt size. You want them loose, go up a size.

Will wait for ya'll to get yours in before I cop

Could go for a al bundy joint, will go nice with my sheed hi's in the summer 8)

I left a note asking what the shorts sizing was & to go a sz up if they didn't fit my waist range but haven't gotten a response (honestly wasn't expecting one)

You mind posting the sizing, if they ever reply. I want to cop, but not having a Paypal option is sketchy.

Don't know if this has been mentioned here but for those looking for a Tune Squad Jersey/shorts, Fresh Prince Bel Air Academy Jersey or pretty much any other nostalgia jersey, check out borizjerseys.com

Don't know if this has been mentioned here but for those looking for a Tune Squad Jersey/shorts, Fresh Prince Bel Air Academy Jersey or pretty much any other nostalgia jersey, check out borizjerseys.com

Those where ordered from borizjerseys, what is estimated time of delivery? Waiting on pics to purchase accordingly :nerd:

You mind posting the sizing, if they ever reply. I want to cop, but not having a Paypal option is sketchy.

will do...

just ordered the TuneSquad one off etsy (with a custom number). We'll see how it goes. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom