failed attempt to get jacked doing a meetup for some south beach lebrons

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by scshift

Such a hyped shoe... turquoise and hot pink aren't good colors 
laugh.gif
I agree such a hyped shoe for someone who will NEVER win a ring in His entire NBA Career.

I'm not really a LBJ fan but um...lets be serious here..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

600?!
eek.gif

Thats what I'm saying...couldn't do a meet up for 600 cash....
 Never understood how dudes get robbed like that... now I do

for 600$  if you wanna meet me at my bank, I'll hand you a check and chill with you while you cash it....
laugh.gif
Couldn't help
roll.gif
,  but I agree.

the best part of this story is that you were willing to pay $600 for some sneakers bruh. i like the SB's, but am not aware of their value. i take it if you were doing a CL meetup, $600 must be on the LOW end for the SB's?

on the real though, glad a fellow NT head is safe. hope you get your SB's elsewhere.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Hopefully they weren't selling fakes like your friend OP.
laugh.gif
 epic thread.. dude put his friends business all out there..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

laugh.gif
I agree such a hyped shoe for someone who will NEVER win a ring in His entire NBA Career.

I'm not really a LBJ fan but um...lets be serious here..
laugh.gif

Go ask Dan Marino (whom which I think lebron is the basketball equivalent of) how far fetched this idea is. The dude will never win one. Air Fresh and all the other fan boys will continue to make excuses, but the dude just doesn't have "IT".And also, why did it take so long for someone to bring up the other thread op had made? NT General is slacking
30t6p3b.gif

You don't have to be built / swole to pull the trigger.  Be safe with these meetups, fam. I would never do meet ups with that much cash, personally.

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:
I wouldn't pay $600 for a pair of South Beach Lebum'sIn fact I hate Lebum.. i'd probaly cop them for $100 if I had the chance only so I can resell to someone like OP who would pay $600 or some  fool who would pay $1,000.00.

Anyway OP did you try to get his license plate number? Why don't you call him back and be like what happened why you drove off?

laugh.gif
Did Lebron smash your girl? 

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

laugh.gif

The hate is strong with this one
Seriously
30t6p3b.gif

Getting a pair of SB LeBrons are on my bucket list. One of my favorite kicks ever

Robbing someone over a pair of women's sneakers? (I know they're men's but the colorway definitely isn't)

LOL timeout those south beach lebrons run THAT much? real life, this can't be. im over the shoe game, and after looking at the $ i spent on what i got so far, im happy i didn't get a pair of yeezys.

strong cosign to qcm being hypebeast central btw

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

it's only going for 600+ cuz dudes like OP are willing to pay rape prices for it

Sometimes I wonder if some of you can even read.only reason why I was buying cause even at 600 I was making a profit.

Back
Top Bottom