Fall SB's....teaser pic...

this is what else is coming out according to NIKESB.ORG......can ANYONE else see why those SB's are hotter than the rest? those 2nd ones aren't too bad
eyes.gif
....but these with the safari print?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by an66eon

^ those aren't Dunk SB

i know they aren't SB's....they are GR's....i was posting them up to show comparison between the Dunk high SB's in black/white and theGR's coming out this year in black/white......the SB's are fresh no matter what anyone says about SB hype being behind them.....they are just a bettermade shoe as far as materials and color blocking

hmm...3 years ago? oh wait so that means that there are none left by now right? i guess if ppl didn't want them in your area than nobody else did right? I guess nobody still wants them right?

yeah i guess so.

I read this several times...and I still don't know what the hell your talkin' about.
smh.gif

The shy/pinks dropped 3 years ago...so of course there are none left...in stores. And who said anything about who wanted them or not?! Some other cat postedthe shy/pinks to make a point that not all SB's sell...and yes...the shy/pinks did not "blow out" immediately in all spots when they dropped. Andlike I said, I paid $65 for my pair (retail price) from my local spot about a month after release. My point was a shoe that know one really wanted backthen...that many described as an ugly, crappy colored, terrible leather havin', karamo inspired sneaker was still flipped by me for twice the retail pricea month ago...worn! (I've been around on Niketalk long enough to have read all these descriptions for the shy/pinks & that's why of all shoes...cuzposted them as an example)

But it's EZ when it's a SB...and you got a lot of cats today still trying to play catch up on something that's best days are far behind! I'matry to flip my "basic" colorway blue & white mesh tongue GR dunk hi's from 04'...and see if I can get 3 figures for those.
grin.gif

You figure it out!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by an66eon

^ those aren't Dunk SB

i know they aren't SB's....they are GR's....i was posting them up to show comparison between the Dunk high SB's in black/white and the GR's coming out this year in black/white......the SB's are fresh no matter what anyone says about SB hype being behind them.....they are just a better made shoe as far as materials and color blocking

U r correct my friend.......nowhere even near the quality.....
happy.gif

The great thing about the black white kids is that you could put any sb laces on them and they look even better... Can't wait!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

can't wait for the black/white highs......."batman" mids?
laugh.gif

nikesbfall081.jpg

Brooklyn Projects has recently released a teaser shot of three new Nike SB Dunks sceduled to release in the Fall. The Dunk Mid in the middle has previosly reported on and is dubbed the "Batman's". The other two dunk highs have yet to have any info released but they are looking very sexy and the quality and materials seem to be on point! We'll keep you updated on these bueaties as more info surfaces. via www.solefresh.com

from left to right: boba fetts, batmans, venoms.
LOOKING TUFF MAN I CANT W8 TILL I COP ALL OF THEM

Back
Top Bottom