LLoyd Carr(mich football coach)
Lamar Woodley
Emma Roberts(actress)
Debra Wilson(MadTv)
Do you live in Ann Arbor?

laugh.gif
yes...the list that obvious?

Mike Tyson
Ice T/Cocoa (both mike and ice t came to my barbershop)
Mystikal (real cool dude)
Flo-rida
2001 Boston Celtics (was at a summer camp and they just happened to rent out the basketball courts down the hall)
Kel from Kenan and Kel
Mike Bibby(he is a !@#$ his own friend had to tell him calm down)
Irv Gotti (passed by in his Bentley)
Lil Jon
Lil Scrappy (real cool dude)
Master P and Lil Romeo/Demar Derozan (for their AAU basketball team. Demar was
pimp.gif
Romeo
30t6p3b.gif
went 2 for 12 from 3pt line and hella turn overs)
Paul Mooney dude is funny as hell
Ken Shamrock
Tito Ortiz (real cool dude)
Alot of other fighters from UFC

Goose from Top Gun- in centeral park
Cal Ripken Jr- at barnes and noble on 5th ave
Gza- on the broadwalk outside of the showboat in AC
Jerome Taylor- at footlocker
Coolio-at footlocker
Cormega-at footlocker
Star (From Star and buckwild)-at footlockerDJAM-at Supreme, R.I.P

most of these people i met at my job. ill add more when i think of them.

dave chappelle - had a chance to smoke with him but didnt.
vashtie - i let her use the back room at my job to try on some clothes.
meth and red - they were cracking jokes the whole time they were in my job.
robin williams - tried to cut me in line once for some shoes.
bun b - one of the coolest rappers i met.
lupe - hes a +*@!+!! hooked him up with a shirt and complained it wasnt the color he like. then tried to ask for a discount on something.
mike epps - seen him at niketown on my lunch break. then he came to my job and roasted my coworker because his pants were tight.
M.I.A. - after her show she was walking down the street. we were outside a bar smoking and she asks me where the weed at.
cool kids - this girl i know came to my boys place to drink and showed up with them.
diplo - ran into him and some other mad decent crew people at a bar.
wale - cool dude but all he did was talk about shoes.
freeway - at my friends store before his show talked to him about his mixtape.
usher - said wassup then seen a kid ask for a pic he said ok and his ex went off and denied the kid the pic.
black eyed peas - they were cool except for the long haired dude we almost had to ask him to leave the store.
asher roth - im friends with his dj.
kanye - my friend had a meeting with him i couldn't get in the building because don c said i couldn't
mad.gif
. but afterwards kanye came over to me said wassup told me he liked my FCs.
mc shan - some people i know was plotting to rob him. he was trying to stunt outside my job. he gets a stack of $100s and stuff as much as he can in his pocket then tosses the rest on the driver seat of his car.
mos def- he knows chappelle shops at my job a lot and asks if he stopped by because he wasnt returning his calls.

Met MJ at a Wizards game before he played for them in the hallway by the suite elevator. Met Jason Williams that day too and got his autograph (Wizards were playing the Kings.)

Johnny Knoxville on Bourbon St., New Orleans.

Baron Davis (cool dude) and Kenyon Martin (complete douche) at some Reebok Basketball Clinic my high school team got invited to attend. (I was hoping Steve Francis and AI were coming too but no luck.)

Met Lupe Fiasco at a House of Blues concert in New Orleans. Coolest mf ever.

Undertaker ( when i worked at the airport long time ago)
Stone Cold Steve Austin (same)
Mick Foley (same)
LL Cool J
Home girl from Harry Potter (see her all the time since she goes to school at Brown Univ.
David Ortiz
Roger Clements

Al Pacino

Ralph Lauren
Jadakiss
Slick Rick

Joey Ramone

Gregory Hines

Jordan McKnight

Will Fichtner

Kelis - she used to date my brothers boy before she blew up.. "I hate you so much right now" is about him. I remember my brother coming home and playing me a tape with beats and saying how he was blazing in the studio with this asian and black dude who were producing her album.  
laugh.gif

Pierce Brosnan ( James Bond)
Joaquin Phoenix
Nicole Kidman
Pink
NBA Players:
Kobe Bryant ( got a pic with him)
All in NYC

I am from Denver so we dont get a lot of celebs but here are some:

Melo-Saw him attempt to walk out on a $1500 bar tab, lucky for him LaLa took care of it
K-Mart-The hoodest guy I have ever seen, but he maybe the nicest out of all the Nuggets
J.R. Smith- He is a clown
Allen Iverson- He is honsestly lucky to be 5'10 if that
Champ Bailey-Dated a friend of mine and showed up at my birthday party
Jay Cutler-Odd Guy
Javon Walker-Dated another one of my friends, and got a friend of mine kicked out of a bar because he was jealous
Mike Bell-A family friend of mine
Jalen Rose-Met the guy on my 10th birthday, he took me into the locker room and I met the entire 96 Nuggets team
Pam Grier-Sat next to her on my 10th B Day, she was fine even then to me

Thats all I can remember, but no one major. Some of the list I have seen are impressive

Shelton Benjamin-Met him in the airport in Houston. He was cool as hell.
Kenyon Martin- Nightclub in Dallas. Right after they lost to the Lakers in the 09 playoffs. Dude was salty.
J.R. Smith-Same as Kenyon. Like Jhobson said he is a clown
Jerome Bettis-Nightclub in Honolulu. One of the most chill dudes ever. He paid for me and my boys drinks because we were in the military.
pimp.gif

Jennifer Love Hewitt-Special ESPN military thing for the Pro Bowl. She was one of the host. Very nice and friendly. Sexy too
Spud Webb-Hoop It Up in Dallas. Awesome dude. Signed autographs for everyone.
Torry Holt-Same night i met Bettis. Dude got hands like a Silverback Gorilla

Im guessing most of yall think seeing a celebrity means you actually met a celebrity......
eyes.gif

If you didnt introduce yourself and exchange a few words with them you aint meet nobody

Met Caron Butler at the Walmart. Real chill dude.

Met Delonte West at Finishline buyin a grip of kids shoes. Very down to earth dude. real chill. Got a picture taken with him. When he left the store, employees were askin me who that guy was I just took a picture with. I told em Delonte West from the Cavs. Then they proceed to call all of their friends and say " Delonte West was just at my store !!!" actin like they knew him the whole time.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Met MJ at a Wizards game before he played for them in the hallway by the suite elevator. Met Jason Williams that day too and got his autograph (Wizards were playing the Kings.)

Johnny Knoxville on Bourbon St., New Orleans.

Baron Davis (cool dude) and Kenyon Martin (complete douche) at some Reebok Basketball Clinic my high school team got invited to attend. (I was hoping Steve Francis and AI were coming too but no luck.)

Met Lupe Fiasco at a House of Blues concert in New Orleans. Coolest mf ever.

you sure they were playing the kings? mike came back for the wizards in the 01-02 season jason williams got traded to the grizzlies in the summer of 2001 prior to that season.

Lets see:

Terry Crews, and his wife. He is not as tall as I thought, but his wife's mass...
eek.gif

Bobby V, he has to be like 5"3
Chris Bosh
I see Kevin Durant a lot, since he lives down the street from me.
Angel Lola Luv, Lola Monroe, whatever you want to call her.
She is gorgeous, fake mass and all.
Batista, he is definately on steroids.
Chistinia Milian before she was famous(Christine Flores is her real name)Her and one of my ex's were best friends in high school.
Wale, Tabi Bonney, and Raheem Devaughn.

James Gandolfini, Rob Dyrdek, Jason Dill, John Madden, Dustin Hoffman, Tre Cool from Greenday, Sway (was mad cool, told us a long story about his fathers recent death and why he cut his dreads), Tracy Morgan, Spike Lee, Alimoe from And 1, Juelz Santana, Angel Lola Luv, Debbie Harry, Anderson Cooper, William H. Macy, Tailor Made from I love New York, Danny Glover and I can't think of everyone else. 
From interning at Warner Music/Asylum:

Gucci Mane

Lyor Cohen

OJ Da Juiceman

Lyfe Jennings

Harve Pierre (We ate cupcakes together no mo)

Lil Boosie 

Dame Grease

Roy Jones Jr.

Oh and Cam'ron.  He's real polite

Back
Top Bottom