Famous people you've met out in public?

Iman Shumpert, JR. Smith, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Ninjahood 
glasses.gif
 at Dyckman. Wouldn't consider them famous but it was ill seeing Juelz smoke blunt after blunt. 

Seen DJ Drama in New Orleans a few years back. It's funny cause me and my boys were at an extremely crowded venue and we started smelling the loudest of loud. So we just chillin and the smell was getting stronger and stronger till we see DJ Drama walk past us by his lonesome looking beyond fried. I'm not sure if fam was even walking to a certain destination how high he was. I called his name and he took a pic with me and my boys. Hella cool dude. My dumbass friend asked him if he was Arabian and he looked at him like "***** is wrong with you" :lol: cool dude

Dapped Ice-T walking around NYC

met and dapped big sean and good music crew

dapped adrian grenier aka vinny case at three sheets bar 

Daryl strawberry when I worked for the mets

there are more but i can't remember
I would see Adrian Grenier in bk every now and then. Keyshawn Johnson dogged me as a youngster at Brian Shaw Bball camp. B-Legit at a donut spot in SF. Raekwon at Rock the Bells when it was in SF. 

Last edited:
Paul Silas (Dennys)
Just Don (Ralph Lauren Store in Georgetown)
ShyGlizzy (MajorDC in Georgetown)

Random people

You don't say
Lol jk
He really is a cool cat tho. Got to talk to him after his Coachella performance.
I work in West Hollywood so I get to meet a lot of celebs and chop it up.

Awesome pic! He's a super humble guy too. We chopped it up a bit but I didn't have my phone on me to take a pic :wow: :wow:

Seen DJ Drama in New Orleans a few years back. It's funny cause me and my boys were at an extremely crowded venue and we started smelling the loudest of loud. So we just chillin and the smell was getting stronger and stronger till we see DJ Drama walk past us by his lonesome looking beyond fried. I'm not sure if fam was even walking to a certain destination how high he was. I called his name and he took a pic with me and my boys. Hella cool dude. My dumbass friend asked him if he was Arabian and he looked at him like "***** is wrong with you" :lol: cool dude

I've smoked with Drama about 2 years back in Velvet Room when I was hosting an event. I asked him who in the industry has the best bud and he told me that he always gets his best high when he chills with either Bun B or Curren$y.

I seen curren$y a few years ago at Voodoo Fest walking around before he got to the point he is at now.

There more celebs I have met tho.

I've met some celebrities, but the one who stood out was Alfonso Ribiero(spelling may be wrong), "Carlton" and he was kind of a D Bag.

saw kobe during an autograph signing at footlocker in nyc after the knicks game

saw tracy morgan at the club in nyc everyone was just taking pics of him but he was just chillin

Last edited:
I talked to Baron Davis @ Flight Club LA.. Son was tripping over the prices there.. :rofl:

Last edited:
A lot of these people I've met and talked to through work.

Kevin Hart
Baby Bash
CC Sabathia
John Weatherspoon
Ashy Larry
Matt Gutierrez when he was a third stringer with the Pats
Adonal Foyle
Anthony Morrow
Dorell Wright
Eric Musselman (old Warriors/Kings coach)
Tony La Russa
SF Giants announcer Duane Kuiper
Jarrod Parker from the A's
A few players from the A's and Raiders. Don't remember they're names so I guess they weren't famous :lol:
I used to help Bill Duffy and his fam at my old job, they were all good people. Always asked him for NBA insider info :lol:

Last edited:
killah priest

tom green

tom arnold

kool keith

jeru tha damaja

planet asia - not that famous

prob more but icant remember now

i've been asked for my autograph overseas at an airport... lol

I lived in Vegas and from NY so I've met my fair share:

Randall Cunningham used to lift at the same gym as me in Vegas and we'd chit chat from time to time. Gave me some of his Bicep curl tips and invited me to his church. Lol.

Sean Connery, rang him up when I worked at a Discovery Channel store.

Puff, just briefly.

Russell Simmons

Andre Harrell

Kim Fields

Carla Gugino. Actually delivered to her in NY when I was a Fedex Driver

Joe Jackson (Michael Jackson's father)

John Goodman

Shawn Marion

Guru

ice T

Cameron Diaz

Mark Wahlberg

Just what comes to mind that I've had some small interaction with. I realize now it's the most random celeb list ever.

Back
Top Bottom