FAT PRIDE

Do you think Virgie Tovar is an inspiration?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
if you think about it being fat and doing drugs are the same in a social sense.

Most of us find it acceptable to smoke trees and drink

Most of us find it acceptable to be overweight like 5-15lbs

most of us don't find it acceptable to do heroin and smoke crack

most of us don't find it acceptable to be morbidly obese

So if you think about it she is saying the equivalent of "don't hate on crackheads and heroin junkies" in a social sense.

amirite?

\\ >>>>>>>>
SOMEBODY STOP THIS ***** NOW

Holdon say she dont look like 
GilbertGottfriedSlate._V184239533_SX320_SY240_CR0,0,0,0_.jpg
  in  a wig lol 

Last edited:
Her body is shaped like a jelly bean,

I love jelly beans.
girleatingjellybeans.jpg

Last edited:
If she had a better face/shape it could pass for (some) people.

Her 3 chins and jacked up nose are just not boner helpers at all.

On subject, that ***** is ugly as sin. I don't mind smashing a fatty every few years, but I can't get down with supporting the fat lifestyle. **** is disgusting. 

I cant give an edge because obviously yall gon go with the bad jawn, it has to be a stalemate so them thangz is even

Bro. If they both stink, they both stink. Aint nobody trying to choke to get some P. If that fat ***** didn't stink, I'm taking her 24/7/365. 

That's easily the dumbest hypothetical ever. And that chick is not attractive at all. I've seen some well put together fat chicks I'd swim in and hold hands in public, she ain't it. Bottom line though its great you believe in yourself, but its really unhealthy.

There are hella cute big chicks but shorty needs to stop..I applaud her confidence but and I'm all for loving yourself but she is disgusting

I don't care about these extra largies, but what always gets me is that a lot of em always on this being huge tip until something becomes wrong with them. Then they get skinny and have the big head, ala Monique.

Lazy people can be some of the most cleverest people...

This thread reminds me that I need to go to the gym today...

Lol if it takes this thread to remind you to go to the gym, you aint going to the gym. Keep it real. 

Lol if it takes this thread to remind you to go to the gym, you aint going to the gym. Keep it real. 

Captain serous here...

Ok I'll keep it real....I'm going anyway, as I have all week.

I just threw that in there to be facetious.

She can do her thing, her lifestyle choices have no impact on my life..How do I get in on this Drunk Positive movement though???? That's a cause I can really support...

Oh, and I would...I've done worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom