Favorite Dunk Ever

Low dunks are great and I love them but something about the highs are more attractive to me. Anybody else feel this way? Or the opposite?

Originally Posted by Flood401

Low dunks are great and I love them but something about the highs are more attractive to me. Anybody else feel this way? Or the opposite?

I agree. I never been a fan of most low tops, though recently I've been more receptive to them. 

Paul Browns. Fat tongue highs are dope. I have those in my avi but still like Paul Browns better.

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

I agree. I never been a fan of most low tops, though recently I've been more receptive to them. 
There are a lot of sick lows but I'm just timid of the bulkiness...

Buck

2ce3mms.jpg

The Tiffany dunk is probably the best dunk made when it comes to colorway and materials. No other dunk generated as much buzz as that one.

But my all time favorite dunk release was the Series 2 SB's (orange boxes) that featured the sharks, flashes, and loden. Those are the big 3 of dunks.

These for me I know they aren't very popular on here but being a horror movie fanatic I had to have them. Took me over 2 years to find a LEGIT pair of the Freddys (so many fakes out there smh) and a little over a year for the splatters in my size. Runner ups would have to be Tiffs (regret selling them) and Haze Lows

Futura Low SB
Supreme Low SB (Black/Red-Cement)
Supa Low SB

Alphanumeric Pro Low B

Stone/Mesa Pro Low B

Hulk Hi

Cali Low SB

N.E.R.D. Hi

What are those ^^^

Reese Forbes aka Hunter SB dunk low. 
My favorite SB of all time, and quite possibly the only SB I would ever consider getting again. I miss mine, and I hope to get another pair sometime soon. 

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Futura Low SB
Supreme Low SB (Black/Red-Cement)
Supa Low SB

Alphanumeric Pro Low B

Stone/Mesa Pro Low B

Hulk Hi

Cali Low SB

N.E.R.D. Hi

Great List!

best-of-wdywt-8-30-9-6-11-20.jpg

3954643148_ccc9d10659.jpg

My two faves!!!! I own both but that Trickstar SB took me though heck and back to get a pair.

Originally Posted by websternguyen

i dont even like yellow kicks, or yellow, but the golden rods are my favorite dunks ever.

I remember the first SB's I ever fell in love with were the Shimizu SB high 
Never got them either.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom