Favorite Pizza Joint

http://pizzachicago.com/

Pizz'a Chicago in Palo Alta
pimp.gif

The Harry Carry, the fridge and the Air Jordan are classic.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Johnny's. Vegetable

I thought Johnny's was only in Louisiana. I love their pizza different shaped pizza and love the taste but I'm still pizza hut stuff crust for life.

This dude really post a picture of a Papa Johns Pizza to start this thread off? I can't believe this. These Bama's are something else

Fat Slices in SF & Berkeley, Blondes Pizza, Zachary's Pizza in Berkeley, Roundtable(RT Garlic twist bread over LC's crazy bread, no contest whatsoever)>>>non of that little cesars or Pizza hut. Haven't tried Nizario's yet in SF gotta check it out.

If anyone lives in the San Fernando Valley in California.... Hit up Joe Peeps!

The pizza is amazing and they deliver anywhere in the city, but it's expensive. They charged me like $45 to deliver to my house 
laugh.gif

Joes+Pizza+pie.JPG

Not really a big fan of SF Bay Area pizza... but if I were to choose:

• Pizza Orgasmica (SF) = very unique, thin-crust pizzas (seafood)
  • Zachary's (Oakland) = great deep dish... definitely better than the 2-3 locations i tried in Chi-town including Giordano's
  • Pyzano's (Castro Valley) = world champion pizza dough flipping owner.... best Supreme/Combo that i've had.
  • Cheeseboard Collective (Berkeley) = Californian style pizzas (non-CA'ers are gonna hate this place... they have everything including corn, limes, potatoes, pistachios, eggplant & asparagus as main toppings) 
    laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vell23

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by vell23

^ATL?

Yeh man.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Pizza Hut & CiCi's Pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

If you eat Little Ceasers pizza, you are a sccum of the earth.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Umm.....

Cool it's 2 hours away from me I visit often next time I go I'll try it

Check the ingredients. Fresh and plentyful. Johnny's is my go to when I'm serious about pizza.

10en19d.jpg

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

If anyone lives in the San Fernando Valley in California.... Hit up Joe Peeps!

The pizza is amazing and they deliver anywhere in the city, but it's expensive. They charged me like $45 to deliver to my house 
laugh.gif

Joes+Pizza+pie.JPG

eek.gif
$45?! SHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.

Best pizza in Dayton IMO is Marion's Piazza. Best deep dish I had was Giordano's in Chi town.

When it comes to pizza we NY folks are spoiled. The garbage people eat in other states.
sick.gif

Greeks Pizzaria is my local spot. Whenever I'm in Miami its pizza rustica. Both spots are great.

Little Caesars is not bad if you use the sauces they have. Tip that 5 dollar pizza into the ranch, buffalo ranch or whatever sauce they have and it goes fro 3/10 pizza to 6/10 pizza. By it self F those slices

My taste buds must have been abused or my Little Caesars has some iron chefs working there.

When i'm feelin fancy, Rosati's is the primo spot. If your joint don't serve bomb Italian beefs too, they are doing you dirty.

so OP is a avid pizza lover but eats Papa Johns and Pizza hut? smfh, that's not pizza, that's cardboard with unflavored red and white stuff on top

I'll be honest, as a college student, those $5 hot and ready pizza's from Little Cesear's get me by a lot! Living no where near all those sick local joints
frown.gif
I have about 10 local places within a 5-7 minute drive of my house though.
pimp.gif
Anyone ever tried A.J.'s Heavenly Pizza? That's probably my favorite local/chain by me. It has 3 stores in Ohio and 1 in OK.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

This dude really post a picture of a Papa Johns Pizza to start this thread off? I can't believe this. These Bama's are something else

Bamas lol bro chill I posted Papa Johns cause that's what I'm on right now we have local spots too bruh of your from Bama it doesn't mean you're from the country get your facts straight bruh

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

so OP is a avid pizza lover but eats Papa Johns and Pizza hut? smfh, that's not pizza, that's cardboard with unflavored red and white stuff on top

Everybody has different taste buds bruh like the NY dudes probably love the thin crust but I hate it whatever floats your boat

Back
Top Bottom