Federal Job Thread - Air Marshal's Closed - Good Luck!

When writing your KSA's you need to sell yourself, you need to make it seem like you're the most amazing worker on the planet.

Don't put any We's, or Us, it should all be Me, My, and I.

I developed a system to keep track of inventory with more efficiency.

I scheduled team meetings to boost team moral, if it wasn't for Me the team would have been unmotivated, and the project would have been a failure.

I cured cancer, and aids all while saving the world from Aliens and killed M Night. Shyamalan so He'll never make another bad movie again.

When writing your KSA's you need to sell yourself, you need to make it seem like you're the most amazing worker on the planet.

Don't put any We's, or Us, it should all be Me, My, and I.

I developed a system to keep track of inventory with more efficiency.

I scheduled team meetings to boost team moral, if it wasn't for Me the team would have been unmotivated, and the project would have been a failure.

I cured cancer, and aids all while saving the world from Aliens and killed M Night. Shyamalan so He'll never make another bad movie again.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by eight2one

ill apply....hopefully my credit wont stop me.

If its anything like the rest of the federal jobs,  unless you owe more then 7k or have outstanding child support payments then you're good.

naw, more like 3500 and some student loans

If its anything like the rest of the federal jobs,  unless you owe more then 7k or have outstanding child support payments then you're good.

I see we got a few FLEO's on NT, for the NT's with FAM let me know what's good with the TDY's. If you feel more comfortable message me if not just post it here.

I see we got a few FLEO's on NT, for the NT's with FAM let me know what's good with the TDY's. If you feel more comfortable message me if not just post it here.

You should be ok as long as your not behind / default on payments. If anything, during the background check they will have an investigator come and do an interview to get specifics. At least that's what they did during my training, I had just settled a debt with AmEx and it hadn't fully reflected yet in my credit so they spoke to me and I provided documentation saying it was settled and I was good. 

You should be ok as long as your not behind / default on payments. If anything, during the background check they will have an investigator come and do an interview to get specifics. At least that's what they did during my training, I had just settled a debt with AmEx and it hadn't fully reflected yet in my credit so they spoke to me and I provided documentation saying it was settled and I was good. 

Am I the only one tall enough to think that sitting on a plane all day is going to be extremely uncomfortable. Unless i'm guaranteed extra leg room in coach, no thanks. Bet there isn't one Air Marshall over 6'2"

Am I the only one tall enough to think that sitting on a plane all day is going to be extremely uncomfortable. Unless i'm guaranteed extra leg room in coach, no thanks. Bet there isn't one Air Marshall over 6'2"

HOURS OF DUTY:  Federal Air Marshals are subject to 24-
hour on-call duty.
 The work day of a Federal Air Marshal is
often longer than 8 hours and will include working overtime,
extended hours, and/or an irregular schedule as assigned.  Federal
Air Marshals are subject to changing shifts and assignments based on
the needs of the Federal Air Marshal Service. Flexible schedules are
not available and employees must agree to perform the duties and
duty tours as assigned.
knew it was to good to be true
tired.gif

any other federal jobs for the chicago area?
nerd.gif

HOURS OF DUTY:  Federal Air Marshals are subject to 24-
hour on-call duty.
 The work day of a Federal Air Marshal is
often longer than 8 hours and will include working overtime,
extended hours, and/or an irregular schedule as assigned.  Federal
Air Marshals are subject to changing shifts and assignments based on
the needs of the Federal Air Marshal Service. Flexible schedules are
not available and employees must agree to perform the duties and
duty tours as assigned.
knew it was to good to be true
tired.gif

any other federal jobs for the chicago area?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

I'm 6'5". It's not that bad.
But I'm not a fam.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

I'm 6'5". It's not that bad.
But I'm not a fam.

Back
Top Bottom