Females of NT, do you mind being approached in a non-social setting?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I bet her back is rounded, though. #WEOFFTHAT

Rounded? If I was rounding my back deadlifting that much I'd be confined to a wheelchair by now. One of my best friends is an Olympic athlete and taught me all my olympic lifts but thanks
happy.gif

Edit: Unless you are somehow implying that I am Quasimodo-like in stature. In which case I don't even know what to say to that. 

Rounded? If I was rounding my back deadlifting that much I'd be confined to a wheelchair by now. One of my best friends is an Olympic athlete and taught me all my olympic lifts but thanks
happy.gif

Edit: Unless you are somehow implying that I am Quasimodo-like in stature. In which case I don't even know what to say to that. 

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I'm going with that second thing, prove us wrong.

Ha you wish. Do you think a girl who works out as often as I do has insecurities about her body? Let alone enough of them to seek validation on NT? Come on sir, use your reasoning.
laugh.gif

Ha you wish. Do you think a girl who works out as often as I do has insecurities about her body? Let alone enough of them to seek validation on NT? Come on sir, use your reasoning.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

laugh.gif
I remember you from PYP years ago, only because we had like a ten-message convo going.
she's got nothing to prove... but let's be honest, you've probably fell off 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I remember you from PYP years ago, only because we had like a ten-message convo going.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
PYP is PYP. Totally different situation. And far from falling off, I somehow got even more awesome without causing a tear in the space-time continuum. Totally didn't know that was possible.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
PYP is PYP. Totally different situation. And far from falling off, I somehow got even more awesome without causing a tear in the space-time continuum. Totally didn't know that was possible.

I am unable to decipher your tales of the duck without photo evidence to support your case.

It's cool though, I'll accept a PM. Just this one time though.

I am unable to decipher your tales of the duck without photo evidence to support your case.

It's cool though, I'll accept a PM. Just this one time though.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Man I'm 23 and live in Cali and definitely don't get at no hoodrats or nothin, I try to stick to females with some class or some kind of sophistication. But if you're not in a social setting or your car doesn't speak for you (some kind of foreign whip) you're not gonna pull a girl who you completely don't know and try to approach. I try to stick to the one's who at least give me some kind of hint like a wink, smile or catch them looking a few times. Other than that I don't care how bad a female is or how much she's my type if she don't throw a hint I'm not about to humiliate myself in the middle of a college quad or somethin. Something has to trigger the initial conversation that both parties are interested and the conversation has to be casual you can't make it immediate that your intentions are to get her number. I swear these so called "social networking websites" are making people a lot more anti-social when it comes to the real world. Because I am in no means scared to approach a female randomly but every time I do these girls give me the craziest look, like "why are you approaching me? Do I know you? umm before you even ask me....No" all in one facial expression

yep

not entirely true.. it just gave the anti-social type a haven for "expressing themselves" 
grin.gif
  (see: 50% of you FB & Twitter friends)
i dont think it's degraded the social skills of ppl who already had "it" to begin with..

theres alot of truth to both sides of the argument. yeah, alot of NT'rs come on nt for "play by play" steps im how to live life. but then again, we ALL CAN AGREE, there are SO MANY LAUGHS, INSIDE JOKES, KNOWLEDGE, INFOMATION, TIPS, ADVICE, DICUSSIONS, etc, that ALOT of people on the outside, (by outside i mean normal people who aint on NT) wont/couldnt/will not/will never understand, relate to,  nor fathom. NikeTalk and My350z
pimp.gif
are a few of my favorite forums where i lurk/ ocassionally post and express my true self.    

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Man I'm 23 and live in Cali and definitely don't get at no hoodrats or nothin, I try to stick to females with some class or some kind of sophistication. But if you're not in a social setting or your car doesn't speak for you (some kind of foreign whip) you're not gonna pull a girl who you completely don't know and try to approach. I try to stick to the one's who at least give me some kind of hint like a wink, smile or catch them looking a few times. Other than that I don't care how bad a female is or how much she's my type if she don't throw a hint I'm not about to humiliate myself in the middle of a college quad or somethin. Something has to trigger the initial conversation that both parties are interested and the conversation has to be casual you can't make it immediate that your intentions are to get her number. I swear these so called "social networking websites" are making people a lot more anti-social when it comes to the real world. Because I am in no means scared to approach a female randomly but every time I do these girls give me the craziest look, like "why are you approaching me? Do I know you? umm before you even ask me....No" all in one facial expression

yep

not entirely true.. it just gave the anti-social type a haven for "expressing themselves" 
grin.gif
  (see: 50% of you FB & Twitter friends)
i dont think it's degraded the social skills of ppl who already had "it" to begin with..

theres alot of truth to both sides of the argument. yeah, alot of NT'rs come on nt for "play by play" steps im how to live life. but then again, we ALL CAN AGREE, there are SO MANY LAUGHS, INSIDE JOKES, KNOWLEDGE, INFOMATION, TIPS, ADVICE, DICUSSIONS, etc, that ALOT of people on the outside, (by outside i mean normal people who aint on NT) wont/couldnt/will not/will never understand, relate to,  nor fathom. NikeTalk and My350z
pimp.gif
are a few of my favorite forums where i lurk/ ocassionally post and express my true self.    

brettTHEjett wrote:
Man... it's called a judgment call. We make them everyday, and so do they.

See a girl you like? Avoid grabbing her arm with a discretionary "don makkame turn dis rape into dat murrdaaa"

1. MAKE EYE CONTACT. even if it risks seeming creepy. most females are so insecure they will try to look away on that "he's looking at something on my face"
2. Smile. Your smile is a lot more attractive than you may think and mean muggin a chicken isn't going to help the stitch.
3. Act. Chances are if you are on her level and she is at all single or likewise, she will smile back. Just by smiling at her (or even a slight wave) you've probably already made her day. I say this because... well let's be honest, no one has smiled at her in days since everyone is on twitter and facebook on their Androids.
4. Say: Hey how's it going". That really is all you need. People recommend to make conversation about an observation in that setting but that is almost always a REACH. The fact is that body language in the art of flirting is 80% of the outcome. The actual conversation content makes up for about 5% of the outcome and unless you are MAD funny it isn't really going to help.
Most important part vvvv

5. Keep it short. Running out of convo will destroy the whole situation. It doesn't need to be more than a few exchanges of words+smiles. Tell her the following:
'Listen.. I gotta run, I'm meeting friends and I'm a bit late. I'd love to continue this conversation some time... we should kick it some time. Here's my number:..."

Your giving her your number so that she can make that decision. Her handing you digits could be a front. Plus if she calls... she really is interested. Telling her you are meeting friends allows her to understand you are not a creep loner.

That should work out in a non social, non-introduced setting.

SWISH!!!!!!!!!!

brettTHEjett wrote:
Man... it's called a judgment call. We make them everyday, and so do they.

See a girl you like? Avoid grabbing her arm with a discretionary "don makkame turn dis rape into dat murrdaaa"

1. MAKE EYE CONTACT. even if it risks seeming creepy. most females are so insecure they will try to look away on that "he's looking at something on my face"
2. Smile. Your smile is a lot more attractive than you may think and mean muggin a chicken isn't going to help the stitch.
3. Act. Chances are if you are on her level and she is at all single or likewise, she will smile back. Just by smiling at her (or even a slight wave) you've probably already made her day. I say this because... well let's be honest, no one has smiled at her in days since everyone is on twitter and facebook on their Androids.
4. Say: Hey how's it going". That really is all you need. People recommend to make conversation about an observation in that setting but that is almost always a REACH. The fact is that body language in the art of flirting is 80% of the outcome. The actual conversation content makes up for about 5% of the outcome and unless you are MAD funny it isn't really going to help.
Most important part vvvv

5. Keep it short. Running out of convo will destroy the whole situation. It doesn't need to be more than a few exchanges of words+smiles. Tell her the following:
'Listen.. I gotta run, I'm meeting friends and I'm a bit late. I'd love to continue this conversation some time... we should kick it some time. Here's my number:..."

Your giving her your number so that she can make that decision. Her handing you digits could be a front. Plus if she calls... she really is interested. Telling her you are meeting friends allows her to understand you are not a creep loner.

That should work out in a non social, non-introduced setting.

SWISH!!!!!!!!!!

happy.gif

So you do cleans also? I've only ever seen 1 guy deadlifting in my whole life. And the girls in the gym never use weights. So an olympic lifting girl? where they do that

happy.gif

So you do cleans also? I've only ever seen 1 guy deadlifting in my whole life. And the girls in the gym never use weights. So an olympic lifting girl? where they do that

Back
Top Bottom