Females with no father figure= disaster

For all my youngsters out there when you meet a girl your first conversation should be about the relationship with her father. If she huffs or says I hate him or doesn't like him in any type of way save yourself the grief and walk away. I'm 25 now and I am fully convinced a girl from a two parent home is the ONLY way to go! Also if a chick never has anything positive to say about her day or life in general stop talking to her immediately. Negative people are such energy drainers its disgusting.

For all my youngsters out there when you meet a girl your first conversation should be about the relationship with her father. If she huffs or says I hate him or doesn't like him in any type of way save yourself the grief and walk away. I'm 25 now and I am fully convinced a girl from a two parent home is the ONLY way to go! Also if a chick never has anything positive to say about her day or life in general stop talking to her immediately. Negative people are such energy drainers its disgusting.

Sorry.

I highly agree and no one can front on this. Sure you may have exceptions to the rule but I fully cosign this. In my experience, those broads are nightmares. Never again.

Sorry.

I highly agree and no one can front on this. Sure you may have exceptions to the rule but I fully cosign this. In my experience, those broads are nightmares. Never again.

There are different levels of crazy dude. Chicks with daddy issues are the worst. Unfortunately in the black community its so prevalent that you come across it A LOT and its never a good look.

There are different levels of crazy dude. Chicks with daddy issues are the worst. Unfortunately in the black community its so prevalent that you come across it A LOT and its never a good look.

just got out a semi-serious relation ship with one
30t6p3b.gif

never agian

Blackmagnus dude any man that has dealt with it has to feel me! Calling them a nightmare is actually too much credit, you can wake up from a nightmare! You can't tell a chick with daddy issues NOTHING!

I say a nice portion of them are headaches. But they're some great girls out there who grew up without fathers and even with barely any motherly influence.

Blackmagnus dude any man that has dealt with it has to feel me! Calling them a nightmare is actually too much credit, you can wake up from a nightmare! You can't tell a chick with daddy issues NOTHING!

I say a nice portion of them are headaches. But they're some great girls out there who grew up without fathers and even with barely any motherly influence.

My current girl and my ex don't talk to their dads or have nothing good to say about them.

Trust me I can tell they have issues.

It seems to me that they are way more sluttier and crazy.

I already have a bad feeling about my current girl, from things I'm hearing.

I

My current girl and my ex don't talk to their dads or have nothing good to say about them.

Trust me I can tell they have issues.

It seems to me that they are way more sluttier and crazy.

I already have a bad feeling about my current girl, from things I'm hearing.

I

This girl I was talking to told me her dad died - talk about your curveballs, threw my whole game off

Back
Top Bottom