Females with no father figure= disaster

This girl I was talking to told me her dad died - talk about your curveballs, threw my whole game off

Same thing happened to me bro.

My girls dad died when she was 19.....he did a very good job raising her. She's a daddy's girl and her and I get along extremely well.

On me, every psycho girl i ever dated or talked to had in common that they didnt have a father (figure) in their lives. Even if they dont admit it, there's some element of bitterness/ hatred towards men they'll have to confront.

Then you got abandonment issues.

Same thing happened to me bro.

My girls dad died when she was 19.....he did a very good job raising her. She's a daddy's girl and her and I get along extremely well.

On me, every psycho girl i ever dated or talked to had in common that they didnt have a father (figure) in their lives. Even if they dont admit it, there's some element of bitterness/ hatred towards men they'll have to confront.

Then you got abandonment issues.

My ex didn't have a father figure and I can honestly say, I don't want to encounter another female like her again. Sure, she was coo and all, but damn b. She was always complaining. Like you said, mad energy drained out for no reason.

My ex didn't have a father figure and I can honestly say, I don't want to encounter another female like her again. Sure, she was coo and all, but damn b. She was always complaining. Like you said, mad energy drained out for no reason.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

My current girl and my ex don't talk to their dads or have nothing good to say about them.

Trust me I can tell they have issues.

It seems to me that they are way more sluttier and crazy.

I already have a bad feeling about my current girl, from things I'm hearing.

I
Get away!
I chose to ignore these signs and that #@@% will come back and bite you HARD. I didn't know her that well, but then I started hearing a lot of drama from other people that didn't even know her like that, but that good side that wants to help people out chose to stick around to get played 2 times in the end. I mean damn b, how you finna run out and do crazy #@@% like you single when you and I were just in a car accident?! Messing around with women and talking to guys, while I'm over here in pain with no one to rely on except my moms, but the person who you love nowhere to be found. To make it worse, she's running around like it's all good and come to find out, she had a new boyfriend a week after I called it quits. Slick. What was funny was that she hits me up some days talking bout "I'll never love anybody like you again blah blah blah" all lies and @*+##%%#.
/vent.

Sorry, just had to let it go. Don't stick around man. She'll end up hurting you more if you choose to in the long run.

My current girl and my ex don't talk to their dads or have nothing good to say about them.

I
Get away!
I chose to ignore these signs and that #@@% will come back and bite you HARD. I didn't know her that well, but then I started hearing a lot of drama from other people that didn't even know her like that, but that good side that wants to help people out chose to stick around to get played 2 times in the end. I mean damn b, how you finna run out and do crazy #@@% like you single when you and I were just in a car accident?! Messing around with women and talking to guys, while I'm over here in pain with no one to rely on except my moms, but the person who you love nowhere to be found. To make it worse, she's running around like it's all good and come to find out, she had a new boyfriend a week after I called it quits. Slick. What was funny was that she hits me up some days talking bout "I'll never love anybody like you again blah blah blah" all lies and @*+##%%#.
/vent.

Sorry, just had to let it go. Don't stick around man. She'll end up hurting you more if you choose to in the long run.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

I
Get away!
/vent.

sick.gif

Got used hard bruh. The thing is these girls really have no idea of accountability in their actions and blow every damn thing off. The only way to get through to them is dogging them out
laugh.gif

tired.gif

But I still
roll.gif
at some of the foul stuff I've said to girls. Straight outta Ghostface interviews.

tired.gif
but I still got a spot for them in my heart, and I may always do so. I don't love them, but I could see myself doing so...and the hope kills me.
tired.gif

I
Get away!
/vent.

sick.gif

Got used hard bruh. The thing is these girls really have no idea of accountability in their actions and blow every damn thing off. The only way to get through to them is dogging them out
laugh.gif

tired.gif

But I still
roll.gif
at some of the foul stuff I've said to girls. Straight outta Ghostface interviews.

tired.gif
but I still got a spot for them in my heart, and I may always do so. I don't love them, but I could see myself doing so...and the hope kills me.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I
Get away!
/vent.

sick.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif
Preach!

That ain't all I had to put with, but you live and you learn.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I
Get away!
/vent.

sick.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif
Preach!

That ain't all I had to put with, but you live and you learn.

This is true. My ex had a poor relationship with her Dad and her fam. God knows I tried to help her out with that by suggesting dinner dates with her and her Dad, but I couldn't reach her. She had issues, and eventually it poisoned our relationship. She told me once not to lover her cause I would get hurt. She wasn't lying.

This is true. My ex had a poor relationship with her Dad and her fam. God knows I tried to help her out with that by suggesting dinner dates with her and her Dad, but I couldn't reach her. She had issues, and eventually it poisoned our relationship. She told me once not to lover her cause I would get hurt. She wasn't lying.

Tell me about I got an old female friend who I was real cool with. One nigjt I'm outside working on my car and she is smashing 3 dudes outside in a car across my street. I brush her off and make her mad then one day at school I'm chillin and she tries to get buddy buddy with me and I curse her out. She catch feelings and calls me fake and fraud after she smashed dudes parked outside my house .And she says she doesn't care. So I charged her to the game and left her crazy self alone.

Tell me about I got an old female friend who I was real cool with. One nigjt I'm outside working on my car and she is smashing 3 dudes outside in a car across my street. I brush her off and make her mad then one day at school I'm chillin and she tries to get buddy buddy with me and I curse her out. She catch feelings and calls me fake and fraud after she smashed dudes parked outside my house .And she says she doesn't care. So I charged her to the game and left her crazy self alone.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

For all my youngsters out there when you meet a girl your first conversation should be about the relationship with her father. If she huffs or says I hate him or doesn't like him in any type of way save yourself the grief and walk away. I'm 25 now and I am fully convinced a girl from a two parent home is the ONLY way to go! Also if a chick never has anything positive to say about her day or life in general stop talking to her immediately. Negative people are such energy drainers its disgusting.
I believe in the first part too but this. disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

For all my youngsters out there when you meet a girl your first conversation should be about the relationship with her father. If she huffs or says I hate him or doesn't like him in any type of way save yourself the grief and walk away. I'm 25 now and I am fully convinced a girl from a two parent home is the ONLY way to go! Also if a chick never has anything positive to say about her day or life in general stop talking to her immediately. Negative people are such energy drainers its disgusting.
I believe in the first part too but this. disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom