Females with no father figure= disaster

I know this story very well. My ex was abandoned by her father at an early age. Tried to suggest her trying to reach out to her father and it did not work out. Long story short, she was very bipolar, untrust worthym manipulative and found out she was smashing dudes all over the place. Run away NT!

I know this story very well. My ex was abandoned by her father at an early age. Tried to suggest her trying to reach out to her father and it did not work out. Long story short, she was very bipolar, untrust worthym manipulative and found out she was smashing dudes all over the place. Run away NT!

laugh.gif
My ex's body count was bananas. More than 10 dudes went in raw. Well 11 if you count me.

laugh.gif
My ex's body count was bananas. More than 10 dudes went in raw. Well 11 if you count me.

If your ex tries to talk to you, do you entertain a convo, or do you ignore her? I'm over her, but I don't want to come off bitter. I just don't want nothin' to do with her.

If your ex tries to talk to you, do you entertain a convo, or do you ignore her? I'm over her, but I don't want to come off bitter. I just don't want nothin' to do with her.

This is crazy! Its like ya'll are describing my ex in terms of the had a new boyfriend immediately part. Chick hasn't not had a boyfriend since 8th or 9th grade. We were together for 6 years and she had a new boyfriend 2 weeks after we broke up! I wasn't even mad I honestly was amazed at how you couldn't be drained after a 6 year relationship. I had -100% interest in women for about 5 months after we broke up and even today I don't want anything remotely serious. Also for some reason whenever you give these type of chicks advice they say your tryna be my dad and your like nah *$$$* I'm trying to help you. Their level of self esteem is poor and they are stubborn as hell.

This is crazy! Its like ya'll are describing my ex in terms of the had a new boyfriend immediately part. Chick hasn't not had a boyfriend since 8th or 9th grade. We were together for 6 years and she had a new boyfriend 2 weeks after we broke up! I wasn't even mad I honestly was amazed at how you couldn't be drained after a 6 year relationship. I had -100% interest in women for about 5 months after we broke up and even today I don't want anything remotely serious. Also for some reason whenever you give these type of chicks advice they say your tryna be my dad and your like nah *$$$* I'm trying to help you. Their level of self esteem is poor and they are stubborn as hell.

do not think thi is true.

girl im interested in now is an angel

ive been "interested" for 3 years now. lol

do not think thi is true.

girl im interested in now is an angel

ive been "interested" for 3 years now. lol

I find this to be true with with some men too with bad father relationships - no relationship with their biological dad, or they have a lack of relationship with their stepdad.

I find this to be true with with some men too with bad father relationships - no relationship with their biological dad, or they have a lack of relationship with their stepdad.

Originally Posted by Hyper

I highly agree and no one can front on this.

I am going to have to disagree but maybe it's just me.  All girls are crazy in their own right.  My girl doesn't like her dad.  He lives in ohio and pretty much just sends her money and sees her once a year (cue the Ohio jokes).

The one main problem with girls who don't have father figures is they seek it in a mate.  So i find them to be really attached borderline stalkerish.  But i kind of like that, i like providing for my woman and being the "man" that she wants. 

The last girl i dated was 100% daddy's girl.  We dated for about 4 months and she had a new bf a week after we broke up.  So girls with great dad relationships can be man-hoppers too. 

Originally Posted by Hyper

I highly agree and no one can front on this.

I am going to have to disagree but maybe it's just me.  All girls are crazy in their own right.  My girl doesn't like her dad.  He lives in ohio and pretty much just sends her money and sees her once a year (cue the Ohio jokes).

The one main problem with girls who don't have father figures is they seek it in a mate.  So i find them to be really attached borderline stalkerish.  But i kind of like that, i like providing for my woman and being the "man" that she wants. 

The last girl i dated was 100% daddy's girl.  We dated for about 4 months and she had a new bf a week after we broke up.  So girls with great dad relationships can be man-hoppers too. 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

For all my youngsters out there when you meet a girl your first conversation should be about the relationship with her father. If she huffs or says I hate him or doesn't like him in any type of way save yourself the grief and walk away. I'm 25 now and I am fully convinced a girl from a two parent home is the ONLY way to go! Also if a chick never has anything positive to say about her day or life in general stop talking to her immediately. Negative people are such energy drainers its disgusting.

This is my life and sentiments. A major reason I've been single for the last few years.

Makes you appreciate those cheerful, positive chicks. You come across one that's worth being with, lock it down because they're rare.

Back
Top Bottom